PDA

View Full Version : ireland

Old_Arthur
13-05-2010, 07:34
we are going to ireland in june for a few weeks,landing in dublin then driving across to ballycroy national park then going south huggin the coast line ? any suggestions what not to miss:p

zeezee16
13-05-2010, 19:27
we are going to ireland in june for a few weeks,landing in dublin then driving across to ballycroy national park then going south huggin the coast line ? any suggestions what not to miss:p
Everything on the west coast.
ZZ

markdebby
13-05-2010, 20:10
Don't missNorthern Ireland and much cheaper than the south as it is

derekfaeberwick
13-05-2010, 21:05

Ehhmm, Mary wotsername in Bantry.:o:o;)

Telstar
13-05-2010, 21:09
Old Arthur, don't miss Northern Island. We found them more friendly and more wilding opportunities.

Jon

mountainsandheather
14-05-2010, 06:59
Hi Old Arthur, hope you have a great time, I'm in South East : Co Waterford/Tipperary, if you need anything down these parts, lots of wildcamping spots, not many tourists here, and it's beautiful.
Ring of Kerry is popular, but what we discovered recently ourselves is the Beara peninsula (the next one down from Ring of Kerry, below Kenmare), which is absolutely spectacular, with way fewer tourists, friendly people, and again lots of wildcamping spots I'm sure (we use campsites, have young kiddies). We found Glengariff very camper friendly, (well known) wildcamping spot right in middle of village and camper friendly guards :)
Feel free to look at my photostream, recent photos are of West Cork, older pics are my own area in South East, and feel free to PM :D .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38994151@N03/

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS