PDA

View Full Version : Aultguish Inn

magbrin
13-05-2010, 16:57
North of Garve, on road to Ullapool, Ross-shire (IV23 2PQ) Tel 01997 455254
Bed and Breakfast, accommodation and good food, hotel Ullapool, Highlands of Scotland (http://www.aultguish.co.uk) Contact: Lesley
Stopped here for the first time yesterday for a while and it is under new ownership (2 years). They are happy to have up to 2 'vans/MHs overnight (on booking or first come first served basis) but obviously spending some money in bar/dining room is recommended as a courtesy to the proprietors.

sagart
01-10-2010, 08:09
Better news! Used to stay there (B&B)but a previous owner changed policy and refused to allow me even to park on the old road outside as I had my dog in the van

runnach
01-10-2010, 18:48
I'm sure we pass there early last year, is there a hydro dam there?

sagart
02-10-2010, 07:46
That's right, about half mile on...just don't park at the entrance to the maintenance road

runnach
03-10-2010, 07:07
Ah, I no where you are, we took a wee dander to other side of dam, I think further up (towards Ullapool) road there is a pier like structure, with I think a fair bit of space to park up, probably noisy being next to road though?

Cheers..............

Guernsey Donkey
03-10-2010, 10:06
Ah, I no where you are, we took a wee dander to other side of dam, I think further up (towards Ullapool) road there is a pier like structure, with I think a fair bit of space to park up, probably noisy being next to road though?

Cheers..............

You will find a number of places on both sides of the road along this strip. We have stayed over night on this stretch and found it very quiet even the ferry traffic did't disturb us.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS