PDA

View Full Version : ? No more wilding in Zeeland

spwt
18-05-2010, 09:17
Hi Everybody,
Tried this yesterday, but no response so here it is again.

We're planning to go to Zeeland this July and take advantage of the few places where you're allowed to wildcamp ie villages in the Reimerswaal district.

You're supposed to e-mail them to state you have your own sanitation facilities on board. I did this and got the following reply in Dutch which seems to mean staying overnight outside Campsites is no longer allowed, since Nov last year, except for events like the Tour de France.
Perhaps somebody with better Dutch than me (which wouldn't be difficult):o could confirm or deny this?
Thanks. Hope I'm wrong...

[QUOTE]Geachte mevrouw, heer,

Naar aanleiding van onderstaande vraag het volgende.

De gemeenteraad van Reimerswaal heeft tijdens zijn vergadering in november 2009 besloten om deze regeling uit de Algemene Plaatselijke Verordening te schrappen.

Hierdoor is het niet meer mogelijk om buiten een kampeerterrein te overnachten in Reimerswaal. Deze mogelijkheid bestaat enkel nog bij grote evenementen zoals de Tour de France.

Ik reken erop u hiermee voldoende te hebben ge´nformeerd.

Met vriendelijke groet,[QUOTE]

coolasluck
18-05-2010, 09:24
QUOTE] respected lady, gentleman

As a result of below the following ask.

The municipal council of Reimerswaal has to scrap during its assembly in November 2009 decided this regulation from the General Local Regulation.

This is what you are looking for.

Because of this it is no longer possible outside a kampeerterrein to stay the night in Reimerswaal. This possibility exists only yet by large events as the Tour the France.

I racks on it you with this sufficient to have informed.

With kind greeting, [QUOTE] Reply With Quote

coolasluck
18-05-2010, 09:36
Speak english please,them bloody dutch:D:confused::confused:

Wee-z
18-05-2010, 09:55
Any comments from Belgian on this one?

weez
Tony

ajs
18-05-2010, 10:54
Any comments from Belgian on this one?

weez
Tony

no chance... he's double dutch :eek:

regards :rolleyes:
aj

AndyC
18-05-2010, 11:31
I think what's happened is the the law forbidding motorhomes from overnighting outside campsites was repealed in 2009 and individual councils were then able to draw up their own regulations. If they didn't then you could stay for a maximum of 72 hours in any one location.

Looks like the Reimerswaal district are one of those who have reintroduced the ban.

It's not a very satisfactory arrangement as visitors will have no idea what local regulations apply...

AndyC

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS