PDA

View Full Version : Stopover

billy1000
13-02-2007, 12:52
Heading south on the A1, just before the second A14 turnoff and about a mile from Brampton Services there is a large pull-in that can hold up to maybe fifty HGV's. It is well off the main A1 and there is a good cafe which opens quite early in the morning for breakfast. Well worth a look if you are in that area and tired.

boristhemoggy
13-02-2007, 13:24
I'm using TomTom POI's t mark all the places where I wildcamp. If others could do it too we could regularly swap POI files and all share a collective wealth of knowledge?

Trevor
13-02-2007, 17:26
I'm using TomTom POI's t mark all the places where I wildcamp. If others could do it too we could regularly swap POI files and all share a collective wealth of knowledge?
How do you do that, i have a tom tom 500 or better still how would you get a GPS reading i have yet to learn about my tom tom.:D

billy1000
27-02-2007, 21:11
On the A1 South about 4-miles past the Buckden roundabout there is a large pullin. There is nothing there, no tea bar or anything like that but it is off the road a fair bit and no signs to say no overnighting. It is at a place called Southoe and just before Paxton.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS