PDA

View Full Version : Beadnell Bay Car Park

kay
11-07-2010, 07:32
There last night busy with divers etc but no apparant sign to say no overnight parking any feedback on this also anything in Keilder

maingate
11-07-2010, 10:53
My feedback on Kielder is this:

If you want to be eaten alive by midges, then Kielder is the place for you.

Sorry, we never go there. Too much wildlife (and sheep) for our silent killers....... errr I mean Whippets.:D

Perhaps you could pass on a bit more info regarding Beadnell Bay. Co-ordinates etc., or even a few photos

bigbrunny
11-07-2010, 18:25
If you have problems with flying wild life use AVON SO SOFT BODY/SPRAY CREAM. It is a fabulous product used by our military brethren (even the 'Special Forces' but not on ops as it smells too nice!!) It is reasonbly priced with offers on line. We highly recommend it.

Love and peas
alan

Tigatigatiger
16-07-2010, 14:23
There last night busy with divers etc but no apparant sign to say no overnight parking any feedback on this also anything in Keilder

The car park we parked up in to eat our fish and chips this week in Beadnell did have a no overnight parking sign, we parked up just south of Amble-head to the caravan site, go past the first caravan park and the layby is just along to the left before the bend.
Do watch out at dusk for the all the white ferrets running across the road from the fields to the car park.

Can comfirm the midgies at Kielder! I looked like I had small poxs one morning, but great place for cycling! Would go back in spring or autumn-no midgies.

Paula

Don
20-07-2010, 21:33
Cannot say about Beadnell, But I stayed at opposit Bamburgh Castel. As long as you have a ticket your ok . Have also been a bit further round, right on the beach. But have heard that hight barriers have been installed. Dont know that for sure.
Don

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS