PDA

View Full Version : Scabs trip !

Tilly Pup
15-08-2010, 16:28
Hi Guys !
My hubby and I are thinking of going to Scarborough 20th/21st august and doing a camp there .
last year we went for the day and met some wild campers who said you can still camp overnight on the sea front !

The reason we going is our disabled daughter died last yr but she Adored Scarborough for Fish Chips & Icecream so we went last year and feel we need to go again ,
All being well we will go Friday PM
Soo if you fancy joining us for a bag of Fish n Chips just holla !

robert b
16-08-2010, 08:02
hi tilly pup .so sorry to hear about your loss i no exactly how you feel i lost my youngest son 3 years ago and he to loved scarb he even lived there a while as far as i no you can still stay on front north bay and sea lifecentre .where in sunderland do you live i was born in hendon

wints
16-08-2010, 12:00
We were there last week. Spoke to a parking warden and he confirmed that parking overnight along marine drive through to north bay was ok and free (6pm till 9am), also free adjacent, or close to, the lifeboat station.
The car park at the surf cafe at Cayton Bay is 2 all day, free after 5 pm, and the surfer dude in the cafe said stay all night free, but..... the residents opposite may call the police and try to move you on !!!

Allen

Allie
17-08-2010, 22:21
Hi Tilly pup,

we were in scarb a couple of weeks ago, parking on north bay was 5 all day. From 6pm-9am free...there were about 9 vans parked and the people were great,,,,have fun:)

Neckender
18-08-2010, 05:38
We are also staying there at the sealife centre thurs 19th untill sat 21st.

John.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS