PDA

View Full Version : West Quay Southampton

BambiOwner
02-10-2010, 17:57
I stopped here the other night it is free from 6pm until 7am during the day its a 1 an hour if you dont want to get up at 7am all you do is at 6,30 put 1 in the ticket machine and that will cover you until 8am the next day.
Before I stayed the night I varified it with the main office phone number on ticket machine
Bambiowner

Mobi wan
29-11-2010, 21:29
I stopped here the other night it is free from 6pm until 7am during the day its a 1 an hour if you dont want to get up at 7am all you do is at 6,30 put 1 in the ticket machine and that will cover you until 8am the next day.
Before I stayed the night I varified it with the main office phone number on ticket machine
Bambiowner

Hi there, whereabouts is this car park please?, I only know the Multistorey by west quay SC.

Thanks

lebesset
30-11-2010, 08:59
what do you mean ...after 6.30 ?

with most of these machines you can buy a ticket as soon as the free period starts that times from when the pay period begins ...in this case after 6pm

Gadabout2
04-02-2011, 10:56
Bambiowner

Can you let me know exactly where this site is please. We don't know Southampton very well, and we are going there in late April. Whereabouts in West Quay is it? Are there any pointers you can give us at all to help us find it? Thanks.

David & Ann
04-02-2011, 11:08
what do you mean ...after 6.30 ?

with most of these machines you can buy a ticket as soon as the free period starts that times from when the pay period begins ...in this case after 6pm

You are correct. Anytime after the stated time you can put your money in and it will show the next day parking duration.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS