PDA

View Full Version : Hogmanay in Dunkeld

magbrin
30-12-2010, 11:14
Now Christmas is over, the family have gone and the weather is milder we have decided to go off for Hogmanay. The forecast for the Perthshire is about the best there is north of the central belt so we have settled for a couple of nights in Dunkeld and expect plenty of entertainment there ...................................

We will park in the public car park next to the car park of the Taybank hotel on the riverbank on the Coupar Angus road. The Taybank is bound to have some good sessions (traditional music) and I believe the pub overflows into their beergarden on the rivierside for a real live spontanious party.

Not sure what goes on on Ne'er Day but if nothing else I am sure the party there will continue. Anyone in the area please come & join us for a dram .............. although anyone who knows us will know that SiD (dirty White Renault Master PVC reg. SD.....) is small and that by the time the dogs are in there is not a lot of space for anyone else :cry:

I hope anyone out and about has a great time and all the best to you all for 2011

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS