PDA

View Full Version : Wild camp in France... sort of May 6th & 7th

Nosha
13-03-2007, 17:50
Thinking of 'testing the water', a weekend away shopping in Calais. It's on the bank hol Sun & Mon in May.

99 for two adults & motorhome of ANY size, with an organised wild camp in a supermarket car park. They take a minimum of 10 M/H's so with saftey in numbers and taking a strong tow rope I don't think there's any need to go to the expense of european vehicle recovery!

Take a look and I'm sure you will give me/us your thoughts!! Details are on www.gbprivilege.com then click on standard tours and scroll down to May. The return crossing is at 14:30pm in Calais so should be back at a reasonable time.

cipro
13-03-2007, 19:08
Thinking of 'testing the water', a weekend away shopping in Calais. It's on the bank hol Sun & Mon in May.

99 for two adults & motorhome of ANY size, with an organised wild camp in a supermarket car park. They take a minimum of 10 M/H's so with saftey in numbers and taking a strong tow rope I don't think there's any need to go to the expense of european vehicle recovery!

Take a look and I'm sure you will give me/us your thoughts!! Details are on www.gbprivilege.com then click on standard tours and scroll down to May. The return crossing is at 14:30pm in Calais so should be back at a reasonable time.

We will be going home on the Sunday with a 1600 hrs ferry crossing having had 4 days in Belgium. Taking inlaws well you have to do your bit for
CARE IN THE COMMUNITY :D

virgil
13-03-2007, 19:13
Taking inlaws well you have to do your bit for
CARE IN THE COMMUNITY :D

I call mine the OUTLAWS!

13-03-2007, 19:50
I call mine the OUTLAWS!
my hubby calls mine that too (behind their backs) he he :p

billy1000
14-03-2007, 16:30
Think we have all used that comment from time to time but as Samm says, usually behind their backs.

virgil
14-03-2007, 17:42
Think we have all used that comment from time to time but as Samm says, usually behind their backs.

Nooooo! Mine love it!

I have the best outlaws in the whole wide world... The only thing that frightens me as me and SWMBO get older is I look at her mum and can see her in 30 years time ...Shhheeesh:(

lady barnet
14-03-2007, 17:54
cripes that made me laugh out loud - care in the community.....

I also have outlaws - and are so named on mobile phone - mind you lord barnet shows me as the ball and chain - charming

billy1000
14-03-2007, 18:13

I also have outlaws - and are so named on mobile phone - mind you lord barnet shows me as the ball and chain - charming

Could have something to do with your job perhaps??????????????????

virgil
14-03-2007, 18:17

I'll bet you've been called a lot lot worse!http://mazeguy.net/surprised/duck.gif

virgil
14-03-2007, 18:19

Just realised what you meant..... I actually meant I could see my missus in her in 30 years time not see my M-I-L at the age of 85.http://mazeguy.net/surprised/yikes.gif

14-03-2007, 22:10
Just realised what you meant..... I actually meant I could see my missus in her in 30 years time not see my M-I-L at the age of 85.http://mazeguy.net/surprised/yikes.gif
i read it how you meant it but when i read it back it was easily misinterpreted and i too had a good chuckle he he :D :D :D

virgil
15-03-2007, 06:23
i read it how you meant it but when i read it back it was easily misinterpreted and i too had a good chuckle he he :D :D :D

Good old English language eh Samm!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS