PDA

View Full Version : Insurance.

runnach
25-04-2011, 18:34
Is it possible to insure my T25 from now till end of October, and if so, any pointers on competitive companies?

Thanks in advance.

R.

Byronic
25-04-2011, 19:19
CIS offered motorcaravan insurance cover for various periods less than a year down to a month, at least they did a couple of years ago. I found their prices to be competitive but had to go elsewhere because this years Policy only gives 30 days overseas cover.

vwalan
25-04-2011, 19:36
hi. ask in any good brokers .or insure for a year and cancel after 6 months . try a google search .

runnach
29-04-2011, 21:38
hi. ask in any good brokers .or insure for a year and cancel after 6 months . try a google search .

Thanks for reply Alan, was on this today, not much joy, cheapest CC @ just over 150-ish, great if I were a member!!!

SLK ins, due later this month, ****roen ins, early June, gonna pop up to brokers tomorrow to see if I can get a good deal for all three motors???

Cheers............

runnach
30-04-2011, 09:44
Admiral are apparently only company who insure multiple vehicles, but they don't do campervans:mad1:

Now rammed home to me that I'm now a "sad ageing git n a-hole" as SAGA came to the rescue with fully comp for 123.00. RESULT!!!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS