PDA

View Full Version : wild camping with 3yo and 3 dogs

danemadlady
26-04-2011, 00:26
Hi

I am looking for some information on bring a caravan to spain to live in and want to know if there is any good places. I am bring my 3 year old with me along with my 3 dogs (1 be a great dane). I would like somewhere that has some greenery close to Alicante, if possible. I eventally want to buy a small parcel of land for grazing and wanted to know what the prices are like now.

I would be grateful for amy information as i am going to be heading that way in 2 weeks.

Danemadlady;)

David & Ann
26-04-2011, 07:11
Hi

I am looking for some information on bring a caravan to spain to live in and want to know if there is any good places. I am bring my 3 year old with me along with my 3 dogs (1 be a great dane). I would like somewhere that has some greenery close to Alicante, if possible. I eventally want to buy a small parcel of land for grazing and wanted to know what the prices are like now.

I would be grateful for amy information as i am going to be heading that way in 2 weeks.

Danemadlady;)

Try googling, Spanish property for sale: Find 100,000 Spanish properties for sale (http://www.Kyero.com/) this might help to look at prices for parcels of land. Good luck.

danemadlady
29-04-2011, 16:16
Thank you for the link. I am still looking for somewhere to park up for a week or so until I find some land to rent and/or buy. Would prefer somewhere near Alicante.

Danemadlady

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS