PDA

View Full Version : Humber bridge viewing area!

Hobbsy
27-04-2011, 07:19
Well we stayed here last night and it was fab! There's a few parks to keep the kids entertained, a nice green field for them to run around on! The toilets are fairly clean too, well worth a visit, I will go back, there was a bit of noise from the boy racers who were i'n an opposite car park but they weren't there long and didn't bother us! Happy days :)

donkey too
27-04-2011, 08:09
I am going up there tonight and it seems like an ideal spot for me to stay one night on the way up and one on the way back. How do I access the park from the North bound carriage way? is it easy/signed etc?

vera
27-04-2011, 13:38
We have parked here a few times during the day on our way over the bridge going to Lincoln.
From the roundabout near the bridge follow the signs for Viewpoint.
I always thought the gates were locked at night and there were signs saying No Overnight Stops.
Will follow this post to see what happens
Sue
:hammer:

Hobbsy
28-04-2011, 06:13
I am going up there tonight and it seems like an ideal spot for me to stay one night on the way up and one on the way back. How do I access the park from the North bound carriage way? is it easy/signed etc?

Sorry mate, I have only just seen your post! I guess you have found it now... It is easy to find and well sign posted! Hope you enjoyed?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS