PDA

View Full Version : How, what and where?

pauldmallett
27-04-2011, 22:05
Hi
Don't know if I'm in the right place but ......how do I submit updates to existing sites? what criteria are required for submission of new sites? and where I stopped over the other night caused me to renew a friendship which started nearly fifty years ago so thanks.
I presume all the pubs go through the forum.

Ste
27-04-2011, 23:27
If it was a good place to stay (or bad), put a thread on here. There's a member called canalsman who takes the info and updates the POI info.

jogguk
27-04-2011, 23:54
If it was a good place to stay (or bad), put a thread on here. There's a member called canalsman who takes the info and updates the POI info.

Just to add: Post the info in the relevant sub forum section by county first. E.g. Wild camping sites / England / Herefordshire. A map reference or a gps ref (if you use a sat nav) will help. A picture may also help, be as descriptive as possible, like open lay-by or town carpark. The reason for this is it is easy to search for locations by county on the website, easier than scanning 1000's of POI markers:lol-053:

Here is an example of what I posted yesterday (http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/herefordshire/13038-ledbury-herefordshire.html#post128412)

Hope this helps
John

Canalsman
28-04-2011, 00:42
Hi
Don't know if I'm in the right place but ......how do I submit updates to existing sites? what criteria are required for submission of new sites? and where I stopped over the other night caused me to renew a friendship which started nearly fifty years ago so thanks.
I presume all the pubs go through the forum.

All contributions gratefully received :)

Regards

Chris

pauldmallett
29-04-2011, 14:23
Seems pretty clear, thanks.
Paul

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS