PDA

View Full Version : drift reservoir

wanderingwill
04-05-2011, 20:09
i do hope ive got this in the right place.. on the a30 from penzance south towards lands end you come to the village of drift ..as you come up the hill at the cross roads turn right for drift reservoir.. stayed hear over night but you do need to get there late and leave early..will

vwalan
04-05-2011, 20:54
hi, i,m sure if you ask in the water works there they wouldnt mind you staying abit later.i think if you ask they may give you a guided tour of how fresh water is purified. i used to drive a water tanker and found them very friendly in drift. its very interesting to see how water is purified. i used to remove the alum sludge waste. have fun . also another one is just before asda in penryn. as you drop down the hill its on the right . goodpa\rking there as well. cant remember its name . getting too old .

wanderingwill
09-05-2011, 14:59
hi, i,m sure if you ask in the water works there they wouldnt mind you staying abit later.i think if you ask they may give you a guided tour of how fresh water is purified. i used to drive a water tanker and found them very friendly in drift. its very interesting to see how water is purified. i used to remove the alum sludge waste. have fun . also another one is just before asda in penryn. as you drop down the hill its on the right . goodpa\rking there as well. cant remember its name . getting too old .

im on the camping club site for 7 days the back to wilding thanks for the info :cheers:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS