PDA

View Full Version : Ladies/girls/females meet up

kimbowbill
07-05-2011, 11:56
Hi

A thread was started a while ago by seesa about ladies meeting up, me and Lisa have exchanged telephone numbers and have chosen a location, A few women expressed an interest but I can't find the thread (pc playing up) to remember who they were, if any ladies fancy a meet up my email address is jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk please email me so we can finalise in secret. Dates which have been arranged are 27th 28th, 29th May, I will be there on the 27th, It would be really nice if we could pull this off, we may even get our own little private site on here if we ask Phil nicely.:lol-053:

hope to hear from you all

Jenny

Lorry Ball
07-05-2011, 12:13
And perhaps a men only area as well...

Caz
07-05-2011, 13:02
I expressed an interest but I'm sorry I'm already booked up for those dates.

coolasluck
07-05-2011, 14:19

Now theres an idea!

I would second that idea particularly in the world we live in today,equal opportunities and political correctness,it is only right.:scared:

magbrin
07-05-2011, 20:20
I tried to get something going last year, but we are so far north (and I can't get away at weekends) that it did not get off the ground. However I wish you luck and if anyone wants to do a ladies only meet in the Highlands, I'm happy to help.

kimbowbill
07-05-2011, 21:41

and why not

kimbowbill
07-05-2011, 21:43
Now theres an idea!

I would second that idea particularly in the world we live in today,equal opportunities and political correctness,it is only right.:scared:

of course it is, no one is saying you cant have one are they?

kimbowbill
07-05-2011, 21:45
I expressed an interest but I'm sorry I'm already booked up for those dates.

ok no probs, hope you can make another one

Jenny

kimbowbill
07-05-2011, 22:23
I tried to get something going last year, but we are so far north (and I can't get away at weekends) that it did not get off the ground. However I wish you luck and if anyone wants to do a ladies only meet in the Highlands, I'm happy to help.

hi Magbrin

thanks for the offer, i wish i was close enough to arrange at yours

jenny

seesa
08-05-2011, 16:07

Hopefully I will hit the highlands next year, maybe easter or over the summer. Will def try to call in on you to say hello. Would be a bit far just for a weekend meet though. Surely some of you more northern lasses could get their act togther?

seesa
08-05-2011, 19:24
come on girlies where are you all??
anyone up for joining us?
we are going to have a blast!
Lisa x

magbrin
08-05-2011, 21:14
Unfortunately (or fortunately) we are too far away from the centres of population - I'm struggling to get more than 10 vans for our Highland Gathering never mind a Ladies only meet :cry:
I hope you are successful - there were others, last year, interested in a girlie weekend - I don't know if they ever got anything off the ground.
Anyway hope to see you sometime next year, seesa

Tigatigatiger
09-05-2011, 07:58
Hi

A thread was started a while ago by seesa about ladies meeting up, me and Lisa have exchanged telephone numbers and have chosen a location, A few women expressed an interest but I can't find the thread (pc playing up) to remember who they were, if any ladies fancy a meet up my email address is kimbowbill@yahoo.com please email me so we can finalise in secret. Dates which have been arranged are 27th 28th, 29th May, I will be there on the 27th, It would be really nice if we could pull this off, we may even get our own little private site on here if we ask Phil nicely.:lol-053:

hope to hear from you all

Hi Kimbow

I have sent you an email.

Paula

Jenny

Hi Kimbow

Paula

seesa
09-05-2011, 16:41
Hi Kimbow

Paula

Paula you might want to email again using .co.uk instead of .com
(don't ask - it's tricky!)
Lisa

seesa
09-05-2011, 16:43
Jenny
think we def need a grown up! lol!!!!:)
Lisa

kimbowbill
09-05-2011, 20:18
Jenny
Lisa

lol, yeah, i'll start a new thread:banana:

its .com not .co.uk , i've put my other email address jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk NOT DOT COM LOL :idea-007:

kimbowbill
09-05-2011, 20:24
Hi Kimbow

Paula

Hi Paula

I havnt got any email from you please try jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk

jen xx

kimbowbill
09-05-2011, 20:38
Jenny
Lisa

Lisa, ure right, it is .co.uk :rolleyes2:
wot a plonker I am, just sent myself an email from my other account, doh, Paula has now got 2 email address, I have sent her a private message with my telephone number on aswell

we'll get there in the end

seesa
10-05-2011, 16:46
Lisa, ure right, it is .co.uk :rolleyes2:
wot a plonker I am, just sent myself an email from my other account, doh, Paula has now got 2 email address, I have sent her a private message with my telephone number on aswell

we'll get there in the end

OMG what a shambles!!! lol!!
not sure about a grown up - think we will need therapy if we get through this weekend!!! :wacko:
Lisa x

tclarkie
17-05-2011, 18:22
Hello Jen i have sent you a email. Hopefully you should get it, it be good to see other ladies members with no men around.(i worked with them all day and i dont fancy sharing a camping trip with them either) :)

Tracey

kimbowbill
17-05-2011, 18:31
Hello Jen i have sent you a email. Hopefully you should get it, it be good to see other ladies members with no men around.(i worked with them all day and i dont fancy sharing a camping trip with them either) :)

Tracey

Hi Tracy I have not recieved your email which one did you send it to? please again, try jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk I can tell you where we are meeting then, and give you my telephone number.

hope to spk soon
Jen

kimbowbill
17-05-2011, 18:34
Tracy, I got the email, will respond now, thanks

Jen xx

tclarkie
23-05-2011, 21:00
Hi Jen, just checking to see how you went on at weekend with the campsite in Derbyshire....Are we still on for the meet?, Its just so i can tell my fella he is on his own this weekend with the dog so he has to do the shopping......:)

tracey

seesa
23-05-2011, 21:57
Hi Jen, just checking to see how you went on at weekend with the campsite in Derbyshire....Are we still on for the meet?, Its just so i can tell my fella he is on his own this weekend with the dog so he has to do the shopping......:)

tracey
Hi Tracy
Had txt from Jen who said venue looks good - looking forward to meeting you - it all depends on Jen's dog atm.
Lisa

seesa
23-05-2011, 22:04
Jen
I've posted a message for Lotty on the womens meets thread
could be quite a crowd at this rate?
Lisa:wave:

lotty
28-05-2011, 16:59
Hi, Ive only just checked on my threads and posts!
am i too late to join you on this weekend?
I may be able to come sunday/monday?
Thanks
Lotty:drive:

lotty
28-05-2011, 17:16
Hi Tracy I have not recieved your email which one did you send it to? please again, try jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk I can tell you where we are meeting then, and give you my telephone number.

hope to spk soon
Jen

Hi, I hope you dont mind? I have sent you an email re any future ladies meets. I have probably left it too late to attend this one as i didnt check on the thread until today!! Im sat at home all weekend while my husband goes on a lads weekend! would have been great to get out in the van with some like minded ladies!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Lotty

kimbowbill
28-05-2011, 23:05
Hi, I hope you dont mind? I have sent you an email re any future ladies meets. I have probably left it too late to attend this one as i didnt check on the thread until today!! Im sat at home all weekend while my husband goes on a lads weekend! would have been great to get out in the van with some like minded ladies!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Lotty

Hi Lotty

I have replied to your email

Jen

kimbowbill
28-05-2011, 23:20
we could possibly be the famous 5, yes 5 of us nearly had a meet, unfortunately my dog had a large tumour removed on tuesday and I didnt want to risk her getting ill, so glad i made the decision to cancel, I had to rush her to the vets today, soaring temperature and vomiting, vet gave her shot of strong antibiotics and some strong painkillers and anti inflamatries, she is stable but not a happy bunny. As soon as she is fit I will be looking to arrange another date, if anyone else might be interested please email me at jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk

Jen

tclarkie
29-05-2011, 08:32
I was looking forward to the meet, i was going to drive down yesterday after work but my clutch is playing up and i think it has now gone has i cant seem to get into gear proper only seems to go in gear in 2nd and revesre easy.:cry: So my weekend is going to repair it over the weekend.....:hammer:
I be up for another meet espeically in the north west, i have thought of another place to have a meet and i mean it feels remote but not. You cannot use your mobile has they is no signal and there is plently of room to park and good for walking and taking your dog.:idea-007: We can play loud music and have a party without the neighbours moaning ...hahaha....Only joking...:lol-053:

See you all soon i hope.

Tracey

kimbowbill
29-05-2011, 10:04
I was looking forward to the meet, i was going to drive down yesterday after work but my clutch is playing up and i think it has now gone has i cant seem to get into gear proper only seems to go in gear in 2nd and revesre easy.:cry: So my weekend is going to repair it over the weekend.....:hammer:
I be up for another meet espeically in the north west, i have thought of another place to have a meet and i mean it feels remote but not. You cannot use your mobile has they is no signal and there is plently of room to park and good for walking and taking your dog.:idea-007: We can play loud music and have a party without the neighbours moaning ...hahaha....Only joking...:lol-053:

See you all soon i hope.

Tracey

hey Tracey, that sounds good to me, i'm not a party animal but when the girls get to together then its nice to have that option, not bothered about the mobile phone, i usually turn it off anyway, email the location around to the others see what they think,
I'm up for anywhere me
what with your gear stick and my dog, r8 team were turning out to be :cool1:

tclarkie
29-05-2011, 14:17
Well it was the clutch itself has i went to my sisters outside her house i couldnt get gear so it`s staying there for tonight...:( i missing my van already......
I am hopefully getting another one tomoz thats a full van for spares and the engine is alot better then mine so i doing a straight swap engine and box it just as easy to do.... I email you the location and see what you think there is a pub nearby but when i went i thought it was abit dear so i didnt bother with that.....
If any of you on here know anyone who wants a spare tyre/wheel ford transit 5 studs wheels i have 4 of then and they are road leagal too. Also i will have other spares for the same vehicle apart from rear doors and engine and box :).

lotty
29-05-2011, 16:31
we could possibly be the famous 5, yes 5 of us nearly had a meet, unfortunately my dog had a large tumour removed on tuesday and I didnt want to risk her getting ill, so glad i made the decision to cancel, I had to rush her to the vets today, soaring temperature and vomiting, vet gave her shot of strong antibiotics and some strong painkillers and anti inflamatries, she is stable but not a happy bunny. As soon as she is fit I will be looking to arrange another date, if anyone else might be interested please email me at jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk

Jen

The famous 5, I like it :lol-053:
Nice to speak to you today Jen and Hope your dog is better soon.
Sounds like we could have a great time.
lotty
:cheers:

kimbowbill
29-05-2011, 19:22
Well it was the clutch itself has i went to my sisters outside her house i couldnt get gear so it`s staying there for tonight...:( i missing my van already......
I am hopefully getting another one tomoz thats a full van for spares and the engine is alot better then mine so i doing a straight swap engine and box it just as easy to do.... I email you the location and see what you think there is a pub nearby but when i went i thought it was abit dear so i didnt bother with that.....
If any of you on here know anyone who wants a spare tyre/wheel ford transit 5 studs wheels i have 4 of then and they are road leagal too. Also i will have other spares for the same vehicle apart from rear doors and engine and box :).

Hi Tracey
I'd try putting your wheel in the for sale area, I think it might have more chance of selling in there

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS