PDA

View Full Version : Greyhound Inn - Forest of Dean

marrwyck
09-05-2011, 12:21
While travelling through this area we noticed this pub has a motorhome stopover sign on the entrance to its car park.

The Greyhound Inn
Pope's Hill
Newnham on Severn
Gloucester
GL14 1JX

We'll be making a visit to this pub on our next visit to the area and noticed a few pubs with good parking areas, so I'm sure if you are using their pub if you ask politely I'm sure they'll let you park there overnight.

The Greyhound has a large Dinosaur in the garden, have to find out what that is all about :scared:

AndyC
09-05-2011, 15:06
While travelling through this area we noticed this pub has a motorhome stopover sign on the entrance to its car park.

The Greyhound Inn
Pope's Hill
Newnham on Severn
Gloucester
GL14 1JX

We'll be making a visit to this pub on our next visit to the area and noticed a few pubs with good parking areas, so I'm sure if you are using their pub if you ask politely I'm sure they'll let you park there overnight.

The Greyhound has a large Dinosaur in the garden, have to find out what that is all about :scared:
I think it's one of the pubs in Kevin Bird's Motorhome Stopover Club listings. Don't know this particular pub but others we've stayed at didn't mind that we weren't members, as long as we had a few beers or a meal.

AndyC

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS