PDA

View Full Version : Any good deals for Ferries to Ireland?

SkegnessSue
12-05-2011, 11:32
Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions re where we can find the best ferry prices from either Holyhead or Liverpool to Dublin? Or even better ... does anyone know of any good deals or offers for ferry crossings to Ireland in June?

Thanks in advance. :D

Sue

five star gypsies
12-05-2011, 11:42
:boat:
We save all our tesco points, did you know that evry is trebled when you use them to book your ferry crossings. Check out the Tesco website, ferry section. We gathered 80 Tesco points and this was converted into 240 which paid for our crossings with only a 10 handling fee

t4camperman
13-05-2011, 20:14
Hi book ur motorhome in with just the driver and use a different address to book ur passengers in as foot passengers and it should work out half the price all u do is meet the passengers outside the ferry terminal..

limestone
14-05-2011, 16:12
hi try clydach travel we went last yr 140 ..camper and 2 return antrim coast and we free camp 3 weeks no bother

Dublin Mum
14-05-2011, 17:16
Try Celtic Link, they're supposed to be the cheapest by far, I emailed them a couple of times, very prompt and courteous in their responses:

Ferries from Rosslare to Cherbourg with Celtic Link Ferries (http://www.celticlinkferries.com/)

Dublin Mum
14-05-2011, 17:18
My apologies, I've just realised they only sail to Cherbourg, I was under the impression they sailed Dublin-Holyhead.

sturgis
10-08-2011, 07:20
Try Billy Nutt Travel........

Douzeper
18-09-2011, 13:32
Yeah as Sturgis says, Billy Nutt Travel. On certain sailings you can get a Motorhome for the same price as a car. Can also put in that you are going to a race meeting and get discount. :)

jann
18-09-2011, 15:18
We got a better deal travelling Pembroke to Rosslare, also we travelled in the week not weekend

remoteviewer
10-06-2012, 23:23
hey there, i know i'm late to this thread, just thought i'd add stenaline (http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry/ferries-to-ireland/) to the info!!! they have sailings from birkenhead/ liverpool into dublin and belfast, holyhead to dublin and cairnryan in scotland to belfast!!! also, fishguard to rosslare......

hope this helps.....

alex

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS