PDA

View Full Version : Bracklesham Bay

Pollik
01-06-2011, 15:53
There is a wild site at the car in Bracklesham bay, right on the sea front - it is already on the POI file.

Out of season, it tends to be free, but as summer comes, they do charge...4 for a 24 hours.

However, we were speaking to the lady who manages it - she is quite happy for us to empty our waste into the loos, there and to use the tap near the kiosk to fill up with water. After some of the anti MH stories, it is nice to meet someone who is supportive.

Polly

exginger
24-08-2011, 21:50
stayed here last weekend, 4 other motorhomes stayed overnight too, one, a brand new 9 metre long burstner!. if your in the area then its highly recommended, drifting off to sleep with the gentle waves aaahhhh luvvllyy!!

simi
25-08-2011, 09:50
Hi have had our knaus for 6weeks not tried wild camping yet but may go to sussex this weekend can you tell me where the bracklesham bay site is many thanks

exginger
31-08-2011, 22:00
hi simi
u cant miss it, there is only one road to it, just follow the signposts to bracklesham bay, when u get there mention this website and the lady is lovely, be gone by 9.30 next day and it only costs 4 quid with toilets (closed at 8pm)!

Enjoy

Exginger

renault master
06-09-2011, 15:08
stayed here last night two vw dubs here arrived around 20.30 toilets were closed no one to pay moved on around 9.00 next day toilets open and clean still no one to pay great place to stay

Mastervanman
12-07-2012, 21:42
I went to try this location last night but there were signs by the pay and display machines (which looked fairly new) saying no camping/sleeping in vehicles. At least I got some fish and chips to eat while watching some surfers and windsurfers.

Luckheart
12-07-2012, 22:32
stayed here last weekend, 4 other motorhomes stayed overnight too, one, a brand new 9 metre long burstner!. if your in the area then its highly recommended, drifting off to sleep with the gentle waves aaahhhh luvvllyy!!

Possibly had something to do with the signs, we used it a lot last year. If it is a really smart gold one, they became unpopular as it was a regular overnight for them and it would take 5+ spaces across the front.

Ooh aren't we gossips

West Wittering Beach | Home Page (http://www.westwitteringbeach.co.uk/) This was the place to spend the day, sounds expensive for a car park, but from open to close is a long time - with toilets and chips and dogs and room for a kite and walks and and stuff!! Bargain :D

Canalsman
12-07-2012, 22:39
I have removed this spot from the POI's :(

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS