PDA

View Full Version : porthleven

chattellis
06-06-2011, 18:26
stayed last night lovely harbour ;pubs cafes and a small supermaket stopped by football club i think its thier overflow carpark . it s 200mt from town turn right and imediatly left . is asmall campsite there 10 anight but not aproblem on free car park.
voyager :wacko:

Canalsman
18-06-2011, 14:44
stayed last night lovely harbour ;pubs cafes and a small supermaket stopped by football club i think its thier overflow carpark . it s 200mt from town turn right and imediatly left . is asmall campsite there 10 anight but not aproblem on free car park.
voyager :wacko:

Please can someone with local knowledge confirm that the car park has no restrictions on overnight parking/sleeping?

Chris

chattellis
18-06-2011, 19:28
yes can confirm :scooter:

Canalsman
18-06-2011, 21:14

Added to the database.

Regards

Chris

Cornish wild camper
09-10-2011, 07:17
Stayed over in this great, level sight within easy walking distance of Porthleven Harbour. 2 honesty box. Joined another van parked up at the far end and even though there was a football match in the afternoon, no-one bothered us. Hot and sunny too! Thanks to Chattellis.

Canalsman
09-10-2011, 18:32
Thanks for the info - I've added this to the POI database.

Regards

Chris

carolruberry
07-05-2013, 11:34
Stayed over in this great, level sight within easy walking distance of Porthleven Harbour. 2 honesty box. Joined another van parked up at the far end and even though there was a football match in the afternoon, no-one bothered us. Hot and sunny too! Thanks to Chattellis.

this is not a campsite nor do we encourage overnight camping , it is a car park for football supporters and visiting teams

POI Admin
07-05-2013, 11:50
this is not a campsite nor do we encourage overnight camping , it is a car park for football supporters and visiting teams

My apologies - I have removed this from our listing ...

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS