PDA

View Full Version : Is there a motorhome friendly beachside carpark in Great Yarmouth?

SkegnessSue
07-06-2011, 06:57
Hi, we are away for a few days with our 2 year old grandson staying on the Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth (DREADFUL PLACE!!!!) and we are wanting to escape for a day out to the beach. Can anyone suggest a spot somewhere in the vicinity, where we can take our little grandson to play on the sand & perhaps have a paddle but also where our motorhome would be welcome too.

Thanks.

Sue

Old_Arthur
07-06-2011, 07:37
just south gorleston 52.569971,1.731848

fofeg101
07-06-2011, 12:39
Is overnight/camping allowed there?
-

jayeastanglia
13-06-2011, 10:40
no but hasnt stopped anyone in the past..I stopped there a few times with no problems... but yarmouth and motorhome friendly as well as lowestoft dont come in the same sentance really

spigot
23-06-2011, 17:23

Arthur, can you overnight at this location?
Regards, Mike.

Rockerboots
23-06-2011, 18:59
Hi all,
as i have to go to Yarmouth regularly to see the grandchildren i park on Bloomfield Road, just off the sea front on South Parade & overnight there without any problems, often with other motorhomes & campervans.
It`s not the most glamourous place as it is on the edge of an industrial area, but currently there are no parking restrictions & after 6pm the workers have gone home so it`s nice & quiet.
Use Google earth with street view & make your own mind up.

Andy

grandpacamper
30-06-2011, 19:57
Hi Andy ,thanks for that we will be there this weekend.many thanks

Hi all,
as i have to go to Yarmouth regularly to see the grandchildren i park on Bloomfield Road, just off the sea front on South Parade & overnight there without any problems, often with other motorhomes & campervans.
It`s not the most glamourous place as it is on the edge of an industrial area, but currently there are no parking restrictions & after 6pm the workers have gone home so it`s nice & quiet.

Andy

Rockerboots
30-06-2011, 20:15
Your welcome, hope the weather holds for you & you have a good weekend.

Andy

Canalsman
30-06-2011, 23:18
Hi all,

Andy

Thanks for this suggestion - I've added it to the POI database :)

Regards

Chris

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS