PDA

View Full Version : Llangranog

chopper
01-04-2007, 14:18
really nice spot for free camping 1 of our favourites
ideal for a relaxing holiday and close to plenty of other places to explore in the day
theres 1 shop 2 pubs and 2 cafes
very friendly people
nice cove and soft sand
if your comming from north go through aberyswyth
through aberaeron a487
then look out for the turning to Llangranog b4334 on the left
small windy roads very quite

once there sit back and relax and you will probably see me there

car park is right on the beach but gets very busy in the day
but 2 mins back up the road there is an empty field for parking good for parking for the day toilets by the entrance
we always park there untill beach car park is quite then move down there for the night time
lovely to wake up by the sea

mikejay
20-04-2007, 22:12
spent the night there last friday what a nice spot had a few beers in the ship inn the road we went down was a bit steep lol and that hairpin bend:eek: but came out up a better road:) nice spot thanks

chopper
24-04-2007, 19:53
glad you liked it :)

Nick
16-08-2011, 14:11
The beachside car park is owned by The Ship pub and you can park up there for the night for 5. Toilets and drinking water opposite - good food and great Purple Moose pint at The Ship

Old_Arthur
16-08-2011, 15:03
yep a great spot but the access road is not for the faint hearted:idea-007:after a hair raising trip down i thought i'd leave very early morning when we left which we did :idea:met a na$tard milk lorry coming down had to reverse for miles:(:baby:

bob72
13-09-2011, 21:05
Stayed here last friday evening. Quite busy until around 9-10pm then car park was nice and quiet. Asked about parking there in the pub and he said no problem. Car park is not free during the day so either move on or pay in the AM.

We left early so not an issue. Nice spot, but not the easiest roads to drive with larger vehicle.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS