PDA

View Full Version : women only meet, 11 days to go

kimbowbill
05-07-2011, 17:53
A women only meet has been arranged for the 16th July, up to know there are 8 women attending, if there is any one else that would like to join us please email me at jenny.kimba@blueyonder.co.uk

heres the link also

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/wild-camping-meets-gatherings/13391-women-only-meet-deffo-16th-july.html

you dont have to be single, just a no tail

Jen

tclarkie
05-07-2011, 22:10
Hi Jen, I see we all are still going then.:wacko: I have just booked the friday and saturday of work and i thought i just check to make sure we are all set......
Derbyshire will not know whats hit them when 8 women turn up their camper vans, i bet they will love us......hahaha :)

See you all there then.....

Tracey

kimbowbill
06-07-2011, 17:13
Hi Jen, I see we all are still going then.:wacko: I have just booked the friday and saturday of work and i thought i just check to make sure we are all set......
Derbyshire will not know whats hit them when 8 women turn up their camper vans, i bet they will love us......hahaha :)

See you all there then.....

Tracey

Hi tracy

yeah we still on, cant blooming wait, ino, and if we all turn up at same time, core blimey, what a sight, lol, i'm hopeing to get there friday night, what about you, dont forget not to reveal location on here, we've kept it top secret so far, i was chatting to a chap at Scarbardos at the weekend, todl him about this meet, he asked where it was, said i'd have to chuck him in sea and drowned him if i told him :scared:

Jen

seesa
06-07-2011, 17:32
Hopefully will finish work friday lunch time so should be able to get along for friday eve - what time's everyone else hoping to get there - really looking forward to meeting everyone!! :wacko:

kimbowbill
06-07-2011, 19:00
Well if your coming fri eve, so will I, i will send an email round to everyone. yeah me too, it will be a giggle i'm sure of it,

tclarkie
06-07-2011, 19:37
Well i have booked Friday off so i can run around for hubby before i set off, i be there mid afternoon ish and have a scan of the area and look around....I cant wait to meet you guys aswells......

kimbowbill
07-07-2011, 14:27
Attending Friday eve

me
Tracey
Lisa
Mary
Caz

Just waiting for Lorraine, Jan and friend,

Jen xx

lotty
07-07-2011, 14:51
Hi ladies. I can't do Friday as I work til 9pm so will be there Saturday morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Xx

Polly
07-07-2011, 17:04
Hia
Just back after 12 days away

don't think I am going to be able to make this meet
I had 3 options for this weekend and I won't be able to attend any I don't think.

things around the home need sorting and a couple of bills need paying

sorry

maybe next time
Polly

kimbowbill
07-07-2011, 18:19
Hi ladies. I can't do Friday as I work til 9pm so will be there Saturday morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Xx

No worries chick, we will be still there, give me a ring when your setting off so we no what time to expect you

Jen xx

kimbowbill
07-07-2011, 18:20
Hia
Just back after 12 days away

don't think I am going to be able to make this meet
I had 3 options for this weekend and I won't be able to attend any I don't think.

things around the home need sorting and a couple of bills need paying

sorry

maybe next time
Polly

No worries Polly, i'm sure there will be another one,

Jen xx

Old_Arthur
08-07-2011, 13:34
THE DERBY EVENING NEWS

While on routine night patrol in the peak district pc mike hunt spotted steam rising above stone walling as he approached the area he could hear snorting noises on entering the field he caught in his torch beam after his initial shock a line of old age travellers squatting after being caught short on the way back from the local pub,he contacted base for an ambulance which arrived and took him to the derby general a spoke person there said they didn't know when he would be fit for duty again,the group of ladies have since been charged with trespass, creating crop circles and mooning
the chief constable said later more charges could follow ?? wonder what they could be ??

kimbowbill
09-07-2011, 07:57
Jan has rang to say she will be coming fri eve along with her mum, sooooooooooo lets hope weather picks up for us

Jen xx

lotty
09-07-2011, 09:33
gutted I can't make Friday now everyone is! :(
keep a spot warm for me :)
See you all Saturday
:wave::banana:

kimbowbill
09-07-2011, 18:31
gutted I can't make Friday now everyone is! :(
keep a spot warm for me :)
See you all Saturday
:wave::banana:

tis a bit of a bummer that you cant be there, i wont be there until 8 ish, cant you finish work early??????? go home sick ????? no dont do that, i'll save you a place, and if its busy i have another place in mind where we will all get on

Jen xx

tclarkie
14-07-2011, 17:52
There be plenty of room for you has when people see my van they wont be parking next to me....hehehe....:lol-053:
So i am just finsifing off a few bits tonight on van and i think i be setting off dinnertime ish and have a walk/ride round the area till later when more off the gang turn up..:)

See you all tomoz and hope this is the start of many more weekends away from the men......

Tracey

kimbowbill
14-07-2011, 18:21
There be plenty of room for you has when people see my van they wont be parking next to me....hehehe....:lol-053:
So i am just finsifing off a few bits tonight on van and i think i be setting off dinnertime ish and have a walk/ride round the area till later when more off the gang turn up..:)

See you all tomoz and hope this is the start of many more weekends away from the men......

Tracey

wish i could finish at dinnertime :sad: oh well i should be there 7 ish i will ring you wen i get there dont be worryin over ya van, dunt matter what it is as long as it runs and got all you need, mines not new ya know, 20 yr old my baby but i love her, had some fun in her.

i have a really good feeling about this wk end, its gunna be grrrrreat, i know it, weather not good but who cares, i got mi waterproofs lol

c thi tomoz xx

lotty
14-07-2011, 21:29
C U all Saturday morning.
:fun::beer::drive:
lotty

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS