PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Scotland.

Nolly
12-07-2011, 16:07
Have just returned to Norfolk after a fantastic 4 weeks touring the west of Scotland up to & including Skye. No problem in finding some great out of the way places to wild (will post later those not already in the database). Found the Scots really friendly & very helpful with local info & on places of interest to visit.
Will definitely be back, but this time with a supply of Avon skin so soft.

Regards Nolly.

kimbowbill
12-07-2011, 18:02
Have just returned to Norfolk after a fantastic 4 weeks touring the west of Scotland up to & including Skye. No problem in finding some great out of the way places to wild (will post later those not already in the database). Found the Scots really friendly & very helpful with local info & on places of interest to visit.
Will definitely be back, but this time with a supply of Avon skin so soft.

Regards Nolly.

its on offer at the moment 1.50 a bottle, get in there Nolly

georgert1
13-07-2011, 09:47
its on offer at the moment 1.50 a bottle, get in there Nolly

Just ordered four tubes of the so soft cream, I did it on line and paid using Paypal ,so easy enough to get,no need for the " Avon Lady " .hope it is as good as they say here !!.:lol-053: cost was 1.55p per tube

Nolly
13-07-2011, 12:58
Just ordered four tubes of the so soft cream, I did it on line and paid using Paypal ,so easy enough to get,no need for the " Avon Lady " .hope it is as good as they say here !!.:lol-053: cost was 1.55p per tube

Everyone we met who had used it swore by it. Will have a supply for our trip to Norway next year as we believe they have a similar problem there.:have fun:

Nolly

seesa
13-07-2011, 15:39
Hardly dare ask but....is this to deal with the notorious midge problem? Or have I missed something (again!)?

seesa
13-07-2011, 15:46
Ok ignore me - I've just found previous post which has clarified question.

kimbowbill
13-07-2011, 17:54

I dont think its a cream and its not in a tube, mine is a spray and its in a bottle, i hope you have purchased the correct one, the one i got the 'avon lady' said it was the midge one, so can anyone here enlighten us and are there different types?

schizowife
24-07-2011, 20:09
Avon skin so soft original dry oil body spray is what you need. We took some with us when we toured the west of scotland and Skye in 2009 and it was brilliant stuff. Think i paid 1 a bottle at the time and we saw it on sale in some of the smaller local shops while we were touring for up to 10 a bottle!!!!!!

schizowife
24-07-2011, 20:15
And it seems at present Avon have sold out, but you can leave your email address and they will advise when its back in stock. On offer 1.50 a bottle!!!! No wonder its out of stock :)

rienza
24-07-2011, 21:00
I'm pleased that the Skin So Soft works for some people. It does absolutely nothing for us. Pity because the midges can be horrendous at times.

THE BARTONS
25-07-2011, 09:20
I dont think its a cream and its not in a tube, mine is a spray and its in a bottle, i hope you have purchased the correct one, the one i got the 'avon lady' said it was the midge one, so can anyone here enlighten us and are there different types?

the avon stuff you need is spray oil in a green bottle.it really works.we go to scotland most years and take bottles with us everywere.avon do a big range of skin so soft.but not all of it repells the midges.it must be the spray oil.hope this is of use.THE BARTONS I.O.W:dance:

georgert1
25-07-2011, 11:21
Avon skin so soft original dry oil body spray is what you need. We took some with us when we toured the west of scotland and Skye in 2009 and it was brilliant stuff. Think i paid 1 a bottle at the time and we saw it on sale in some of the smaller local shops while we were touring for up to 10 a bottle!!!!!!

Cor blimey ,Im in trouble ,my wife insisted that it would not be the cream in a tube it would be the spray she said ,and guess what she was right ( AGAIN) I am the one who bought 4 tubes of the stuff ,well as they say you cant win em all LOL. I now have to check out the spray ,thanks for the info.:mad1:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS