PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire camping fest 2012

LaughingHeart
15-07-2011, 21:55
A camping fest is in the planing stage for August 2012 and we are inviting several camping forums admin to participate by offering places to their members at a very low rate for a week at a superb venue in Hampshire and working in conjunction with us and other forum admins at no cost. [Non commercial or profit making]
Widcamping admin are invited to join me in this venture by telephoning me for details now. 02380 482547. [BT standard rate]
Regards, Paol.

LaughingHeart
22-07-2011, 07:50
Here are a few more details about this camping fest: It will be held at the same location as this years gathering This event is planned for 6th to 13th of August 2012 and will be 'multi forum' attended.
Wildcamping Admin are offered up to 10 of the pitches, to be allocated to those of you who are 'up for it'. As you probably know, we do these meets every year 'just for fun' with no commercial interest or profit making. For this 2012 event, I would like the forum admins to become more involved and 'share' this 'fest' with us. I have found the venue and will do the organising, the rest is up to you....
Paol.

LaughingHeart
15-08-2011, 12:02
HAMPSHIRE 2012 CAMPFEST
( A festival of campers from the UK )
1 week at Strawberry Fields on the south side of The New Forest, Monday August 6th to Monday August 13th 2012.
Self sufficient...Loos and water, but no showers or power.
Central to many locations and great places to visit.
Secure, gated site. Party on Saturday evening and boot sale on Sunday.

I am beginning to plan the next gathering in Hampshire for the week of August 6th [beginning Monday] and [ending Monday 13th]. I am unable to offer the same 50 pound per pitch, per week price as in this years gathering, but I can offer this one at 55 pounds for the whole week. We can also offer single nights at 10 pounds per night, or a 3 night weekend special [Friday to Monday] for 25 pounds. Everyone liked this years site so much, we shall be returning there, but in a more sheltered and large paddock with space for 60 + units.
All the usual legal bits and rules will apply and it will be at own risk, run on the same basis as this years gathering. The only difference is that pitches will be for up to 4 folk and an extra 10 pounds per week, per extra bod over that. No other extra charges will be levied. There are strict rules regarding dogs fouling and litter.
Please show interest by posting on this thread or post and telephone to book your pitch [no deposit, pay on arrival]
Please be sure that you will be attending when booking here. [11 bookings did not 'show' at this years gathering and those pitches could have gone to others]
If you wish to book for definite, then you should confirm by telephone to Paol on: 023 80 482547 [BT standard rate]

Paol.

kernowprickles
16-08-2011, 10:47
HAMPSHIRE 2012 CAMPFEST
1 week at Strawberry Fields on the south side of The New Forest, Monday August 6th to Monday August 13th 2012.

Paol.

Hi Paol,

We would love to come to this, please can you put us down as a "definite" - hopefully nothing will happen to prevent us, but we promise to let you know in good time if it does!! Looking forward to it, especially after the good reports this year!

Mary

LaughingHeart
16-08-2011, 11:27
Thank you Mary, you are most welcome to join us next August and I shall add you to the list right away! It puts joy into my ageing heart to know that this years gathering was so much enjoyed and the word is spreading. Next year will be bigger, better and in a nicer field. The land owners have set such a small price per pitch and are great folk. Now they have seen how we do it, they are most pleased. we look forward to many 'wildies' joining us and flying the wild camping flag.
Please let me know how many in your party, what type of unit you will be using and if you have any special needs.
Paol.

kernowprickles
16-08-2011, 17:09
Hi Paol
There are two of us, in a cheyenne 630 motorhome. All our needs seem to be pretty well taken care of, as all we need is a fairly level pitch, elsan point and water. Good weather would be nice, but optional!!

Looking forward to it!!

Mary

LaughingHeart
08-09-2011, 11:14
More than a dozen pitches gone already and I am happy to see that wildcamping is already represented here! Check out the reports from this years bash and give this fest some thought! All wildcamping members and admin have my personal invitation to attend next August and we will make sure you are made very welcome by all!
Regardless of what type or size of unit you have, the very low pitch price of 55 quid remains the same! For this fest, we have been given a better, flat field that is enclosed by trees and fencing with its own gate and water supply. Loos just a short walk away You can use generators, bring pets, trailers, motor bikes, cycles etc and even the Mother in law! I have a passion for arranging these get togethers and all we need is your company and a smile! Please try to come if you can. I promise you will not regret being at this fest and you will take only good memories away with you!
Arranged for campers by campers just for the hell of it and the pure love of being free!
Paol.

Leltel
08-09-2011, 13:31
We are interested in this meet, but can't book leave until after April & then its only guarenteed if no one else wants the same dates!
Is it possible to provissionally book?
Kind regards
Lesley

LaughingHeart
08-09-2011, 20:31
No problem, I will put you on the list and mark provisional until we here from you. Please let us know either way.
Paol

Leltel
09-09-2011, 04:39
No problem, I will put you on the list and mark provisional until we here from you. Please let us know either way.
Paol

Thank you Paol
We will let you know as soon as possible.
Lesley

LaughingHeart
10-09-2011, 13:13
Hi Paol
There are two of us, in a cheyenne 630 motorhome. All our needs seem to be pretty well taken care of, as all we need is a fairly level pitch, elsan point and water. Good weather would be nice, but optional!!

Looking forward to it!!

Mary

The flat pitch, water and waste point, we can supply, but the sunshine is in the hands of Father Sky!
We now have Cheyenne and Cherokee/Navajo Any Sioux coming? Arapaho? Nez Pierce? Winnebago perhaps!

kellyjohn
11-09-2011, 19:45
hi could you put me down as provisional one adult 3 kids sounds great am new too site is it possible to provide postcode so can see how far on sat nav cheers john:)

LaughingHeart
12-09-2011, 10:21
I have put you on the list as 'provisional' John. You will be made most welcome if you can make it. Please confirm either way when you know.
Post code is SO40 8UK. The site is midway between Brockenhurst and Lymington on the south side of the New Forest on the A337, Southampton Road. Locally known as Strawbery Feilds or the New Forest boot sale site.
Regards, Paol.

Alan Steve
04-10-2011, 13:27
I am very much interested in this meet.

LaughingHeart
09-10-2011, 17:39
Hi Alan Steve,
I will put you on the list as 'provisional'. Please tel: 023 80 482547 to confirm that you will be coming. A few other 'Wildies' will be there among many really nice folk to give you a warm welcome and a great weeks break!
Paol.

shazzpurple
18-10-2011, 09:24
hi i know that farm we help subgiant with there PULSE festi there .
.did anyone go its a great little festi that raises money for the heart ward at southhampton hospital .
we would LOVE to attend but we are probably working at Endorset festi but will try and pop by afterwards if that's ok:wave:

LaughingHeart
18-10-2011, 10:05
Pop in anytime shazzpurple!
Paol.

Millie
18-10-2011, 21:41
I didn't realise this was on the same site as Pulse festival - Sunnyfields farm. We attended the first Pulse last year and had such a great day we went again this year. Would love to join you all at the camping fest next August but may be working that week. I should know by early next year so hope there will still be places left.

LaughingHeart
19-10-2011, 08:52
Not a problem Millie, will put you down as 'provisional', but you will need to confirm by phone to ensure a pitch at a later date [not too late]
Paol. 023 80 4825447.

PS: Not at same venue as pulse. We are at Strawberry Fields.

shazzpurple
19-10-2011, 22:57
I didn't realise this was on the same site as Pulse festival - Sunnyfields farm. We attended the first Pulse last year and had such a great day we went again this year. Would love to join you all at the camping fest next August but may be working that week. I should know by early next year so hope there will still be places left.

me and the wife where helping directing traffic in the afternoon as you turn into the farm .its great fun and apart from being able to camp you get to meet people as they arrive [ im to shy to talk to people usually ] they managed to raise 4000 this year for charity, maybe see you next year.:o

LaughingHeart
27-10-2011, 12:46
I need here, to clear up a couple of points with reference to this camp fest:

Firstly it is a 'private', by invitation gathering on private land. All members of this forum and various other camping related domains are invited to attend entirely at their own risk. The very low fee of just 55 pounds per pitch for up to 4 people, for the whole week is set by the land owner to cover costs and licencing etc. I or the forum I represent have no financial interest or gain. We do this purely for the love of camping, meeting other campers, having fun and enjoying a chill out.
Secondly: When you post and show interest, you are put on a 'provisional' list of those who wish to attend, but you must confirm by telephone to Paol on: 023 80 482547 by the end of March 2012 for your space to be saved. Once you have confirmed your 'booking' you will have a pitch reserved for you. There is no deposit required, just your word that you are coming is enough! Last August, we had 11 units that did not 'turn up' and those places could have gone to others who wanted to come....shame! If you do confirm a booking and then find you can't come, please telephone to cancel. There is always the next time! The number given is at BT standard rate.
The event is now in its 4th year and has progressed from a few folk meeting at a camp site to a massive possible 50 pitches in a flat, tree enclosed paddock with toilets and spring water on tap. The campfire never goes out and there are no other holiday makers other than our gathering at this venue. this is not 'My meet' or indeed just a carryoncamping meet, but everyones fest where everbody has a say and can arrange things to do etc. A truly 'open' gathering for all campers everywhere! [No 'silly' rules either! Just a few common sense and safety regs!]
This coming fest is bigger, better and in a great spot. Perfect for that unique camping experience and celebrating my birthday too!
My personal invitation is for all wildcamping members and staff to come and enjoy!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
14-11-2011, 11:16
There are now several of the members here that will be joining us at the fest and I am happy to see that this great forum will be well represented.
We have a bigger and better field for next August, so plenty of room for more units and more fun! 25 spaces are already taken and it is not even 2012 yet. I am looking forward to meeting all you wild ones there.
Paol.

Admin
23-12-2011, 10:13
Hi I hope to be attending so can you please add me to the list for the whole week.

I hope to see other members there too!

kernowprickles
23-12-2011, 13:29
You might change your mind about THAT when you find out me and Grumpy are coming!!!

KP x x x

moonshadow
23-12-2011, 13:42
does the 'no silly rules' mean that we don't all have to all point our vans the same way?
would definately be interested, for the weekend, we are very new to motorhoming having traded our sealegs for land legs!

kernowprickles
23-12-2011, 21:35
does the 'no silly rules' mean that we don't all have to all point our vans the same way?

Lol!! Sounds like you have been out with one of the Clubs??? That's the joy of wildcamping, no-one telling you which way to park!! Anyone from one of the Clubs would have had a fit if they'd seen the way we parked at Fardon - no 20ft rule there, and vans pointing every which way!!

Hope you can make it; we are going for the week if nothing happens to mess it up. Perhaps we'll see you there??

Good luck with the landlegs,

KP

Haaamster
24-12-2011, 06:48
Hi Paol
I went to this last year and if it's in the same place it was very good, a lovely place called Limmington was close by which many reported had the best fish and chips they had ever tasted, a nice waterfront marina and some good waterside pubs.
The atmosphere in the camp was very, very relaxed and I can honestly only give good reports about the week I spent there. One couple took a canoe but had trouble finding palces to use it because of river restrictions but eventually found a place.
Water and a pretty basic toilet block was on hand, think there was even a single eletricitiy point somewhere but didn't see anyone use it but it would be good for emergency.
The only real rule was the campfire broke up before eleven so not to annoy the neighbours over the road, a reasonable request.
Paol is so chilled out he is almost horizontal at times and makes sitting around the campfire at night even better.
The only problem was his jokes, he's terrible but I think he knows it and thats part of the fun.

Amethyst
24-12-2011, 08:51
We are interested Paol in this meet ....can you tell us if there is anywhere near for canoeing please?

thanks Rob

moonshadow
24-12-2011, 13:20
Lol!! Sounds like you have been out with one of the Clubs??? That's the joy of wildcamping, no-one telling you which way to park!! Anyone from one of the Clubs would have had a fit if they'd seen the way we parked at Fardon - no 20ft rule there, and vans pointing every which way!!

Hope you can make it; we are going for the week if nothing happens to mess it up. Perhaps we'll see you there??

Good luck with the landlegs,

KP

Got it in one - our first rally and probably the last! (with that particular club) we are LHD and just couldn't believe the idiocy of it! Looking forward to hte meet in August if nothing else talking to all you guys might allay my OH fears of wild camping (bizaarly he thinks nothing of mooring up a boat in the middle of nowhere) look forward to meeting you all. Might even do the week, just need a little more faith in the leisure battery (as I said we are new to this)
Have a good Christmas

kernowprickles
26-12-2011, 12:41
I think as long as your leisure battery is fairly new, it shouldn't be too much of a problem, as we don't use as much battery in the lighter evenings. I suspect our batteries have just about given up the ghost, as they discharge so quickly now, but with a largish solar panel on the roof (no idea what wattage as it came with the MH) we managed OK during the summer, even with TV, and husband's CPAP machine running all night. Looking forward to doing lots of wilding and cheap CLs this summer, but will be getting new batteries about Easter time.

It is a bit scary the first time you park up in the wild; you think people will knock on the door and move you on, but it has not happened so far. I don't like the idea of parking up in town carparks, as I'm afraid of youngsters causing problems, but rural laybys I'm quite happy with. We make sure everything is locked up, and keep the phones and a torch very close at hand. Dogging seems to be a worry with some people, but I gather they don't bother you too much, if at all, if you make it obvious you don't want to join in. Only had it once, and they were quite discreet and left us alone.

My biggest worry wilding is that I don't wear any nightwear, and might be knocked up before I could get myself respectable!!! Although it will probaly be the unfortunate knocker that runs screaming from the scene!!

Hope we meet up at the New Forest, in the meantime good luck with the wilding!!

KP x x x

moonshadow
28-12-2011, 17:14
Thanks for the advice, getting dressed in a hurry at night would be our problem too! Would be interested to know where you manage to get a leisure battery, we have done some unsuccesful searching (possibly being a bit too mean!). Have persuaded him to try out the wilding in February if weather not too harsh on the basis that it should be quiet out and about.
See you in August (we have a Hobby)
Sue x

LaughingHeart
01-01-2012, 20:38
Sorry to have been a bit lax in posting peeps, but been extremely busy and a bout of illness too! I will get you on the list Phil. I will need telephone confirmation, so those of you who have not phoned should do so to make sure of your pitch....Ta!
Rob....River not far, but don't know if big enough for canoes. There is Christchurch harbour and thr river Stour about 8 miles away...Nice for all types of boating. Book soon...Filling up fast!!
'Appy new year to you all and I hope to see some of you in the summer.
Paol.

Wind Dancer
01-01-2012, 20:57
I would like to go to this but not sure what dates I can do until closer. Hopefully I will be able to do at least some of the days. Please could you put me on the provisional list for now?

Thanks
Chris

moonshadow
02-01-2012, 15:03
Sorry to have been a bit lax in posting peeps, but been extremely busy and a bout of illness too! I will get you on the list Phil. I will need telephone confirmation, so those of you who have not phoned should do so to make sure of your pitch....Ta!
Rob....River not far, but don't know if big enough for canoes. There is Christchurch harbour and thr river Stour about 8 miles away...Nice for all types of boating. Book soon...Filling up fast!!
'Appy new year to you all and I hope to see some of you in the summer.
Paol.

Just panicking as to whether you have put us on the provisional list. might be ablre to persuade OH to go for the whole week but definately the weekend. Will confirm by phone in June. There's alot of bugs around at the mo, hope you are getting over yours, need some fresh air!

LaughingHeart
11-01-2012, 12:02
I am thrilled at the super response we are getting for this years 'fest'. Wildcamping will be very well represented I am glad to add!
I think that this year will be a 'sell out' by the way the pitches are going and we have only invited 'the best' camping forums!
I think the word has got round now and folk are realising that we are a genuine bunch that will not try to sell you insurance or run off with your children!!
We of course welcome any more widies who fancy a fun week with us!
Paol,

LaughingHeart
18-02-2012, 11:54
We have all but 'sold out' for this fest, so I have to chase some of you up:
I have the folk listed below booked as 'provisional' so you have precedence for the last 10 spaces, but you should now 'confirm' to ensure a pitch, or to notify me if you can't make it.
Call me on: 023 80 482547 ASAP [standard BT rate]

Phil
Kellyjohn
Alansteve
Leltel
wind dancer

Thank you for your kind attention.
Paol.

mikeakabigman
18-02-2012, 12:26
Hi Paol,

We would be very interested in booking for this event for the whole week. If it is fully booked, could we go on a reserve list ? :)

That would be me and my wife and our Autosleeper Pollensa, and maybe a couple of grandchildren.

moonshadow
18-02-2012, 13:49
Hi Paol, don't know if you have us on the list or not (post 34) could you confirm please? Tried to phone but you are out of order temporarily!

We have all but 'sold out' for this fest, so I have to chase some of you up:
I have the folk listed below booked as 'provisional' so you have precedence for the last 10 spaces, but you should now 'confirm' to ensure a pitch, or to notify me if you can't make it.
Call me on: 023 80 482547 ASAP [standard BT rate]

Phil
Kellyjohn
Alansteve
Leltel
Millie

Thank you for your kind attention.
Paol.

LaughingHeart
18-02-2012, 14:06
Hi Paol,

We would be very interested in booking for this event for the whole week. If it is fully booked, could we go on a reserve list ? :)

That would be me and my wife and our Autosleeper Pollensa, and maybe a couple of grandchildren.

I can book you in, but please phone asap to confirm.
Paol.

LaughingHeart
18-02-2012, 14:09
Hi Paol, don't know if you have us on the list or not (post 34) could you confirm please? Tried to phone but you are out of order temporarily!
My phone is in order, so call soon and I can secure your pitch. Will get you on main, attending list then!
Paol.

mikeakabigman
18-02-2012, 14:37
Great stuff Poal, Having just spoken to you on the phone, we are really looking forward to this event. I also now understand your avatar and user name. Don't worry I'll drink all the firewater myself :)

Kind regards

Mike & Sharon

spigot
24-02-2012, 10:04
I have put you on the list as 'provisional' John. You will be made most welcome if you can make it. Please confirm either way when you know.
Post code is SO40 8UK. The site is midway between Brockenhurst and Lymington on the south side of the New Forest on the A337, Southampton Road. Locally known as Strawbery Feilds or the New Forest boot sale site.
Regards, Paol.

Hi,
I have just put in the postcode SO40 8UK into google maps & it has come up in the middle of Southampton???????
Mike (spigot)

LaughingHeart
06-03-2012, 11:36
Put in: Boldre Grange in the search box. come down and you will see these fields on the left of the road.....................

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/Paolhart/sitefeild.jpg

We have the top half of the let hand field....Big space!

Only a few pitches left now!

Paol.

LaughingHeart
17-03-2012, 18:54
Please Note:

Most of the pitches at this Fest are now taken and I can't hang on to places that have not been confirmed for more than two weeks. If you have provisionally booked and not yet telephoned me with confirmation by the end of this month that you will attend, I shall have to let the remaining pitches go on a first come basis.
Please don't miss out if you are on the reserve list, call me soon if you wish to confirm your booking and ensure a place.
sorry to have to 'get tough', but we have folk queueing up!
Paol.

The Rebel Camper
21-03-2012, 18:30
As Paol has said, we ARE running out of pitches, and are taking DEFINATES.. so please dont lose out on this event... IF for any reason you cannot get therough to Paol, you are welcome to phone me on
02082522421 after 7.00pm Mon - Fri...

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/campermanbucket/hampshirecampfest2012.jpg

1 LaughingHeart ( Paol Host. )
2 The Rebel Camper [ Fred and lorraine Co hosts]
3 Big Stu ( BOOKED ) (COC)
4 Choccy Biscuit ( BOOKED ) (COC)
5 Jillygumbo ( BOOKED )( HF)
6 Brewkit ( BOOKED ) (WC)
7 Jo Parker ( BOOKED ) (COC
8 Debbie ( BOOKED) (COC)
9 Komatsu ( BOOKED (COC)
10 Richie B ( BOOKED ) (COC)
11 Kernoprickles ( BOOKED(WC)
12 Chocoholic ( BOOKED )(SMF)
13 Marie2Chris ( BOOKED ) (SMF)
14 Paul Doe ( VWD )
15 Traveller ( BOOKED ) Ian and Jan, (COC)
16 Fancythat [WC] booked.
17 The Cadges ( BOOKED ))
18 Cazzyblues ( BOOKED (BF)
19 Nutshel ( BOOKEDl (SMF) W/E Only
20 Shobby ( BOOKED (SMF)
21 Rollingrims ( Booked ) ( COC )
22 Anita ( BOOKED )
23 Christine ( BOOKED ) [Bongo club]
24 Camperman, ( BOOKED(SMF)
25 Roaming Ron ( BOOKED ) W/E only
26 Doreen ( BOOKED ) ( COC )
27 LIA ( FACEBOOK COC)
28 Markrichards ( BOOKED )
29 Brewkit Senior ( BOOKED ( WC )
30 Ally & George ( BOOKED) ( COC )
31 Millie WC [Booked.]
32 Mikeakabigman [WC] [booked]
33 Moonsadow 555 [WC] weekend only booked.
34 Jan & John [Paol's new neighbours] booked.
35 Sean Folley ( BOOKED) (S.C)
36 Michael P James (Booked) (S.C)
37 Debbie Faulkner (Booked) (S.C)
38 Jon Le Couteur Bisson ( BOOKED) (S.C)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESERVE LIST

Derek Lawrence (S.C)
Steve Milligan (S.C)
Shawn Hollinshead (S.C)
Ian Grant (S.C)
Yorkiebar ( COC)
Bedfordbabe ( COC )
[B]Kellyjohn ( WC ) Provisional *
Phil, ( WC Admin.) Provisional *.
Alansteve ( W.C ) Provisional *
Leltel (WC) Weekend Only Provisional*. CONFIRMATION REQUIRED PLEASE!!!
Wind Dancer [WC] provisional] *
Big Nick. provisional[/size]

Those marked * we have recieved NO CONTACT FROM YOU, You therefore risk losing your pitch as we are now taking confirmed bookings... please contact PAOL and not the forum with regard to your pitch availability.

Kind Regards
The Rebel Camper

LaughingHeart
21-03-2012, 20:49
Call me to confirm on: 023 80 482547 [Standard rate] Now on a 'first come' basis as the reserve list is bigger than the amont of places left!!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
30-03-2012, 18:21
Please could the following, contact with regard to your provisional booking for a pitch at the Fest. We are becoming 'booked up' very fast, I need to know if you still require a place. I cannot hold the last few pitches after the weekend.

Kellyjohn ( WC ) Provisional *
Phil, ( WC Admin.) Provisional *.
Leltel (WC) Weekend Only Provisional*

Thank you!
Paol.............................................. .023 80 482547 Standard rate call. [evenings are best]

Minisorella
31-03-2012, 10:39
We'd definitely love to come if there's still space. Otherwise, reserve list maybe? Sorry but only just found out about it! :egg:

Edit: Just noticed the request to phone and will do that this evening to see if there's a weekend slot free.

LaughingHeart
31-03-2012, 12:06
I can fit you in, but please phone asap.
Paol. 023 80 482547.

Admin
31-03-2012, 13:32
I can fit you in, but please phone asap.
Paol. 023 80 482547.

I have tried ringing but there is no answer and your mailbox is full, I have also tried ringing the rebel camper.

The Rebel Camper
01-04-2012, 09:06
Hi Phil..
Our landline should be up back to normal soon.. waiting for the engineers to come out..

The Rebel Camper
01-04-2012, 09:14
Hi Minisorella

I have placed you as booked for the weeked, youll enjoy this.

10th - 13th August 2012

The 'attendance list so far:

Phil from Wild Camping Admin has confirmed

FULLWEEK BOOKINGS 6th - 13th August @ 55.00

2 The Rebel Camper [ Fred and Lorraine Co hosts]
---------------------------------------------------------
8 Debbie ( BOOKED) (COC)
9 Komatsu ( BOOKED (COC)
14 Michael P James (Booked) (S.C)
15 Traveller ( BOOKED ) Ian and Jan, (COC)
18 Debbie Faulkner (Booked) (S.C)
19 Jon Le Couteur Bisson ( BOOKED) (S.C)
20 Shobby ( BOOKED (SMF)
22 Anita ( BOOKED ) [Bongo club]
24 Camperman, ( BOOKED(SMF)
25 Doreen ( BOOKED ) ( COC )
26 LIA ( FACEBOOK COC)
27 Markrichards ( BOOKED )
28 Brewkit Senior ( BOOKED ( WC )
29 Ally & George ( BOOKED) ( COC )
30 Millie WC [Booked.]
31 Mikeakabigman [WC] [booked]
32 Jan & John [Paol's new neighbours] booked.
33 Sean Folley ( BOOKED) (S.C)
34 Michael P James (Booked) (S.C)
35 Phil, ( BOOKED ) ( WC Admin.)
36 Mad Manx (Booked) ( W.C)
37 Minisoella ( Booked ) (W.C)

We are moving the weekenders onto a seperate list.. and making way for confirmed and or reserves.. so if you coming.. now is the time to get booked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKEND BOOKINGS 10th - 13th August @ 30.00

1 Moonsadow 555 [WC] W/E Only Booked.
2 Roaming Ron W/E Only Booked
3 Nutshel ( BOOKEDl (SMF) W/E Only Booked
4 Paul Doe ( VWD ) W/E Only Booked

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESERVE LIST AWAITING TO BE PLACED

Steph Mason (S.C)
Dr Fingers ( Derek) ( B.F)
Derek Lawrence (S.C)
Steve Milligan (S.C)
Shawn Hollinshead (S.C)
Ian Grant (S.C)
Yorkiebar ( COC)
Bedfordbabe ( COC )
Leltel (WC) Weekend Only Provisional*. CONFIRMATION REQUIRED PLEASE!!!
Big Nick. provisional
[/size]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those marked * we have recieved NO CONTACT FROM YOU, You therefore risk losing your pitch as we are now taking confirmed bookings... please contact PAOL and not the forum with regard to your pitch availability.

Paol: 023 80 482547

Minisorella
01-04-2012, 10:24
Hi Rebel :) Thanks for adding us to the list. When I spoke to Paol on the phone, he made me see the error of my ways :D We settled it that I'd book for the whole week, not just the weekend, so I hope that's still possible? Sorry about the confusion from my earlier post. It looks like being a brilliant event - we're really looking forward to it :fun::banana:

The Rebel Camper
01-04-2012, 12:44
PMSL.. weekend or week.... ?

Minisorella
01-04-2012, 16:39
PMSL.. weekend or week.... ?

The whole week please 4916

Sorry I confused you :o

Mad Manx
01-04-2012, 17:34
I am coming to Hampshire for Wickham music festival the weekend before and dont need to be back in the isle of man before the 13th are their any more spaces left ?

The Rebel Camper
01-04-2012, 18:05
MAD MANX

Youll be more than welcome , do you want the full week.. Ill book you for the week..any change you can let me know.. Dont forget to call Paol... scroll back for his number.

Mad Manx
02-04-2012, 06:24
MAD MANX

Youll be more than welcome , do you want the full week.. Ill book you for the week..any change you can let me know.. Dont forget to call Paol... scroll back for his number.

Excellent will do that this week! I just need to check with the rest of my little group if they are up for it!:dance: so far its two for it and one unknown but we will only arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday leaving Sunday night.

Haaamster
02-04-2012, 08:47
Has anyone spoken to Paol lately?

The Rebel Camper
02-04-2012, 21:11
Has anyone spoken to Paol lately?

hes fine...

those that are on the RESERVE LIST for the CAMPFEST... we are now only taking DEFINATE BOOKINGS

Leltel (WC) Weekend Only Provisional*.

Those marked * we have recieved NO CONTACT FROM YOU, You therefore risk losing your pitch as we are now taking confirmed bookings...
please contact PAOL and not the forum with regard to your pitch availability.

Haaamster
03-04-2012, 00:21
hes fine...

those that are on the RESERVE LIST for the CAMPFEST... we are now only taking DEFINATE BOOKINGS

Leltel (WC) Weekend Only Provisional*.

Those marked * we have recieved NO CONTACT FROM YOU, You therefore risk losing your pitch as we are now taking confirmed bookings...
please contact PAOL and not the forum with regard to your pitch availability.

Just asked because of the email I recieved 2 days ago from yourself regarding Paol.

Millie
03-04-2012, 20:13
I wondered what that email was all about too. Is everything OK?

Firefox
03-04-2012, 20:29
I recognise WC, SMF, and COC forums. But who are SC and HF forums ?

Haaamster
03-04-2012, 23:18
I wondered what that email was all about too. Is everything OK?
Think it was an April fools joke

LaughingHeart
04-04-2012, 11:58
It was an April fool joke and I am still possibly alive! I looked in the mirror this morning and I have not rotted yet It is just certain parts of my anatomy that are dead or purporting to be so!

SC is Social camping and HF is...................now your mission to discover!

If you have not phoned to confirm yet, please do so as the reserve list is now closed and bookings are on a first to phone basis.
Regards, Paol, [Walking Dead ;)

Mad Manx
04-04-2012, 21:42
Just spoken to PAOL and had now booked and looking forward to meting you all around the camp fire :fun:

Firefox
04-04-2012, 21:52
The Hammock Forum maybe?!

LaughingHeart
05-04-2012, 19:35
The Hammock Forum maybe?!

I shall put you out of your misery...............Hayling Forum [Hayling Island]

Firefox
05-04-2012, 22:08
It's a good job you told me or I would never have guessed, LOL. As it's a general forum not a camping one ;)

LaughingHeart
08-04-2012, 19:29
There are still a few of you on my 'reserve' list and I am sorry but I can't hold the places much longer, so please phone to confirm soon. I have now got your illustrious leader, Phil booked in as a 'definite' and quite a few other members of this forum, so WC will be 'flying the flag' at the Fest in good numbers.
One thing I omitted to inform you was that the fee of 55 pounds set by the land owners for your pitch and any other monies that the field generates through boot sales, car shows etc, is shared with a local school for disabled children. They get at least half! The other half goes into the upkeep and maintenance of the site. A new, larger cesspit has just been installed and the loos are having lighting put in and a repaint etc.
It is so refreshing to find folk like the land owners here that are not 'in it for the money'. CoC and it's officers, myself included, have no financial gain from the fest either. We do the whole thing for the love of camping and 'giving' to our fellow campers.
We like to look upon you all as 'extended family' and Brothers and Sisters sharing a common passion.....Camping!
No hype, no religion, no sales gimmicks, no hidden motives!! Just us inviting you to come out to play!!
Very few places left now, so phone to book soon if you would like to join us: 023 80 482547 standard rate.
Regards, Paol.

Millie
19-04-2012, 15:46
Hi Paol

Just to let you know that we won't be able to make the Hampshire Fest now as we are working at a music festival that week from Wednesday to the following Monday.

So many clashes during the summer - there's just not enough weekends.

Millie
28-04-2012, 11:01
I've just had this request from the guys at Carry on Camping who are hosting the Hampshire Fest in August. I know several members from here will be attending and wondered if anyone can help. I imagine if you contact Paol on 02380 482547. [BT standard rate] he will be able to give further details.

Hi everyone
This is a Request for some camping gear to enable us to accomodate a group of partially disabled children at the Hampshire Campfest.

This event is supporting the FOREST PARK SCHOOL in Ringwood Hants.

We have therefor asked the scholl if some of the children would like to join us here, as guests.

Both the Landowners and the School, have accepted the invitation.

I have personally provided 1 8berth tent to the cause, as well as a full camp kitchen + gas.

Thank you for any support you may give.

Kind Regards
The Rebel Camper

LaughingHeart
14-05-2012, 20:10
We now have 'entertainments' for Sat/ Sat evening party at the fest. With only 6 pitches left now, it would seem we have a big event going on!
Looking forward to seeing all of you that are attending.
Paol.

LaughingHeart
18-05-2012, 15:11
ONLY THREE PLACES LEFT!!
First to phone basis......023 80 482547

Basildog and Grumpy2 just booked and are on list of attendees.
Paol.

The Rebel Camper
19-05-2012, 21:01
A big thank you to the webmaster and his admin team, of this forum. For allowing us to promote this event to its members.

Kind Regards
The Rebel Camper.

Admin
20-05-2012, 09:02
I will be there!

LaughingHeart
21-05-2012, 10:53
We look forward to meeting you Phil. It is good that you and so many of your forum folk are joining us. Please feel totally free to fly flags, give out leaflets etc to promote Wild Camping. Don't forget to bring a big whip to keep your lot in line!!
After 4 years of hard going, we have finally proven that the camping forums can all work together as one big camping family. There are one or two that cant see the wood from the trees, but it is their loss not ours! Some of our happy bunch have camper vans and motor homes and I am sure they will learn a lot from you, so be prepared for some questions!
Regards, Paol.:bow:

Admin
21-05-2012, 12:43
We look forward to meeting you Phil. It is good that you and so many of your forum folk are joining us. Please feel totally free to fly flags, give out leaflets etc to promote Wild Camping. Don't forget to bring a big whip to keep your lot in line!!
After 4 years of hard going, we have finally proven that the camping forums can all work together as one big camping family. There are one or two that cant see the wood from the trees, but it is their loss not ours! Some of our happy bunch have camper vans and motor homes and I am sure they will learn a lot from you, so be prepared for some questions!
Regards, Paol.:bow:

I am looking forward to it!

I never stop talking anyway :)

LaughingHeart
22-05-2012, 11:03
The 'reserve' list is now closed, so if you are on that list and still want to attend, you must phone to book soon. [3 places left]
There are quite a few Wildcamping members coming, including the boss. I can only take 3 more units and it is strictly on a first to phone basis now. When the 3 pitches are gone...They are gone! I will not be able to take any more. However, we do have 8 places for the early part of the week [Mon/Fri @ 40 quid a pitch]
Remember, this is the New Forest in the height of the season when campsites are at the high price level and charging as many sobs per night, as we ask for the week!
Join us for a great time, in a great place for very little dosh and see how we do this camping thing! Disappointment is not a word we use!
Real camping for real campers with a camp fire and great company!.............Phone me now: 023 80 482547
Paol.

LaughingHeart
29-05-2012, 14:34
Only 2 places left!!
Paol.

lottieg
03-06-2012, 16:44
Hi i've just joined this Forum, is the festi open for childern?

suej
03-06-2012, 17:46
Yes it's open to all, we went last year and had a good time. Places were limited so contact Paol on 02380 482547.

Sue:)

LaughingHeart
04-06-2012, 11:07
I only have 2 places left, so phone quick!
Paol. 023 80 482547.

LaughingHeart
09-06-2012, 11:25
LAST CALL!
ONLY 2 PLACES FOR THE WHOLE WEEK LEFT!!
Some early part of week spaces [Mon/Fri] LIMITED!
PHONE NOW AS NOT TO MISS OUT!!
023 80 482547 Standard rate.
Paol.

Mad Manx
15-06-2012, 17:43
Small up date just finnished fixing the electrics and upgrading the supplementary Air suspension :dance:
So we will be coming to the Party:dance:

grumpy2
28-06-2012, 20:30
Hi can anyone tell me if it is ok for friends to visit and stay the night while we are at the Hampshire fest 2012? i am talking of staying in our motorhome with us. thanks

Admin
28-06-2012, 22:51
Hi can anyone tell me if it is ok for friends to visit and stay the night while we are at the Hampshire fest 2012? i am talking of staying in our motorhome with us. thanks

The fee is for up to 4 people.

grumpy2
29-06-2012, 19:41
The fee is for up to 4 people.

thanks Phil

Minisorella
10-07-2012, 10:10
We're really looking forward to the Fest but have a slight timing problem. We're booked for the whole week but is it OK if we don't join you until Tuesday evening? Our daughter's coming over from Australia for a holiday in Italy and we're meeting her in Rome for a few days... won't get home until the Monday night. We just didn't want you to think that we're not coming! We'll get there soon as we can... save us a space please ;)

Jennie and Martin

moonshadow
12-07-2012, 17:39
We're really looking forward to the Fest but have a slight timing problem. We're booked for the whole week but is it OK if we don't join you until Tuesday evening? Our daughter's coming over from Australia for a holiday in Italy and we're meeting her in Rome for a few days... won't get home until the Monday night. We just didn't want you to think that we're not coming! We'll get there soon as we can... save us a space please ;)

Jennie and Martin

It'll be hot, hot, hot...

moonshadow
12-07-2012, 17:41
As the weather is so inclement, and we have had to be pulled out of the mud by a tractor and this morning a 4 x 4 has anyone any idea what the field will be like, or will someone look and report back just before the event?

Minisorella
12-07-2012, 18:17
Inclement is a very polite way of putting it Mrs Moon :lol-053: Look forward to hearing the full story of the tractor and the 4x4 over a drink some time :cheers:

The Rebel Camper
14-07-2012, 16:28
As the weather is so inclement, and we have had to be pulled out of the mud by a tractor and this morning a 4 x 4 has anyone any idea what the field will be like, or will someone look and report back just before the event?

Paol is unavailable at present, but im sure he will take this into account guys.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/campermanbucket/hampshirecampfest2012-1.jpg

THIS IS WHERE WE ARE ( UPDATE )

ONLY FOUR PITCHES AVALABLE
Welcome Tom & Charlotte to the campfest

PLEASE CALL THE REBEL ON
0208 252 2421
EVENINGS PLEASE

(Paol is unavailable for a short while)

CONTACT 02082522421 The Rebel Camper

With only a few weeks to go.... we are now virtually full..
Please call

The Rebel DIRECT
For Pitches... 0208 2522421

2 The Rebel Camper FRED & LORRAINE RALLY MARSHALL / SECURITY
3 Big Stu ( BOOKED ) (COC) STEWART RALLY MARSHALL
4 Choccy Biscuit ( BOOKED ) (COC) KEVIN & SUE RALLY MARSHALLS
8 Debbie ( BOOKED) (COC) DARRAN & DEBBIE RALLY MARSHALL & SECURITY
9 Komatsu ( BOOKED (COC)
15 AVAILABLE
19 Tom & Charlotte( BOOKED ) ( COC ) TOM & CHARLOTTE RALLY MARSHALL & SECURITY
20 Shobby ( BOOKED (SMF)
22 Anita ( BOOKED )
[B]24 AVAILABLE
25 Lisa (C.C )
26 LIA ( FACEBOOK COC)
30 Lisa T booked [CCUK]
31 Mikeakabigman [WC]
34 Phil, ( BOOKED ) ( WC Admin.)
35 Mad Manx (Booked) (W.C)
36 Minisorella ( Booked ) (W.C) Arriving Tuesday
37 Bison CoC [booked]
38 Len B and party [booked]
39 Princess Little Li [booked]
[B]40 AVAILABLE
41 AVAILABLE

45 RESERVED FOR FOREST PARK SCHOOL
45A RESERVED FOR FOREST PARK SCHOOL For Disabled Children ( THIS PITCH MAY BECOME AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY )
45B RESERVED FOR FOREST PARK SCHOOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKEND BOOKINGS 10th - 13th August @ 30.00
42 Basildog Charlie WC W/E only booked
43 Grumpy2 Ron WC W/E only booked
44 Norman W W/E Only Booked.
46 Moonsadow 555 [WC] W/E Only Booked.
47 Roaming Ron W/E Only Booked
48 Nutshel ( BOOKEDl (SMF) W/E Only Booked
49 Paul Doe ( VWD ) W/E Only Booked
50 Malcolm and Co W/E Only booked [with surprise of an unusual visitor]

Extra Week end pitch: 50A will be allocated to chiababa and friends who will be providing entertainments for the Saturday evening party. this pitch will be adjacent to the camp fire area and close to the Admin units near entrance of Fest field.

We have several waiting on the RESERVE LIST, but people are just calling up and confirming.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay everyone... everything is in postion now....

Security & Marshalling has been sorted..
Just a note though... it would be nice for people to take turns in sawing and chopping wood for the bonfire.
I have made a griddle for the fire, so if anyone want to use it for cooking, youre more than welcome.

The usual camping etiquette will apply at the fest...

Camp Etiquette
A huge part of the pleasure of camping is enjoying the natural environment and it is important if we want to continue enjoying the outdoors that we have as little impact as possible and leave everything as we found it.

Below are a list of factors to consider when camping so that you make as little impact as possible on the environment and ensure that both you and your fellow campers have a safe and enjoyable time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camp Etiquette Do’s and Don’ts
•Use existing sites and tracks, minimising damage to the natural environment
•If a site or area states ‘no pets’ respect this
•If your pet is allowed to camp with you, keep it under control and clean up after it
•Respect quiet hours in the campsite, if you are a large group try and find a more isolated spot away from others. If you will be playing music, keep it at a reasonable level at night or turn it off if people close by are sleeping
•If there is a speed limit in the park, stick to it
•Use rubbish bins provided or take it with you if there are not any
•Never take wood from standing trees
•If there are signs stating not to collect wood at all, take note and supply your own wood
•Respect fire bans
•Build campfires where possible in designated areas
•Don’t drop cigarette buts, burn them or take them with you
•Only burn materials that will leave no trace, no bottle tops and plastic
•Respect other campers when choosing campsite and don’t short cut through other campers sites whilst camping
•If camping in an area without facilities, bury toilet waste away from water source and dispose of toilet paper properly
•If using campsite facilities be thoughtful to other users, leave bathrooms clean and don’t take longer than necessary in showers
•If possible consider showering at ‘off peak’ times, lessening the queues in the morning and evening
•Respect local wildlife, do not feed or intimidate the animals, remember it is their home, not yours
Drink or Drug fueled disturbances will not be tolerated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO ARRIVE
UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE
MAIN LIST
*There may be provision to accept your unit*
BUT NOT GUARANTEED

ALL UNITS TO ARRIVE AFTER 8.00AM
ON MONDAY AUGUST 6TH
MARSHALLS
WILL BE AVAILABLE

Those arriving NOT on the main list will be held
IN HOLDING BAYS
Until a pitch physically become available
( May take a while )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not forget that the COWES WEEK, will be held during our stay, here in the new forest. This is a SAILING REGATTA, which is held every year, in which thousands of boats converge onto the ISLE OF WHITE

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/campermanbucket/carbon-monoxide-kills-125-125.png

The Rebel Camper
15-07-2012, 10:38
A Map of the pitch layour at the fest

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/campermanbucket/Picture2.gif

grumpy2
15-07-2012, 21:45
Hi is there a GPS ref for the site please? latitude/longitude

kernowprickles
15-07-2012, 23:20
Try 50.786669,-1.562553 ??

moonshadow
16-07-2012, 17:47
I'm a bit confused, I thought the weekend was 25 (post 3)? We're wavering a bit though in case it is too wet for the van!

The Rebel Camper
17-07-2012, 16:38
Hi Moonshadow...

I cant speak to Paol at the mo.... as far as the rain is concerned... im sure we will all be okay... the weather is changing... The weekend, covers Friday night Saturday night and Sunday night... moving offsite Monday lunchtime. around 1.00pm.

WE HAVE 4 PITCHES AVAILABLE!!!

grumpy2
17-07-2012, 16:40
Try 50.786669,-1.562553 ??

not a valid location mary!

kernowprickles
17-07-2012, 17:42
not a valid location mary!

It IS a valid location when posted into Google Maps, comes out right by the camping field on the A337!! :drive:

The Rebel Camper
17-07-2012, 20:18
were on the main SOUTHAMPTON road... to LYMINGTON

grumpy2
17-07-2012, 22:02
It IS a valid location when posted into Google Maps, comes out right by the camping field on the A337!! :drive:

So how do i do that i cant see anyway to put it in google maps!! it wont work on my sat nav comes up not valid

Wind Dancer
18-07-2012, 06:56
So how do i do that i cant see anyway to put it in google maps!! it wont work on my sat nav comes up not valid

I just tried it and it worked ok on google maps. I put
50.786669,-1.562553
into the search box, and it came up no problem.

If still having problems you could also search for the Hobler Inn, which appears to be opposite, and has a post code.

The Hobler Inn
Southampton Rd
Boldre, Lymington SO41 8PT, United Kingdom
01590 623944

Hope this helps.

grumpy2
18-07-2012, 16:32
I just tried it and it worked ok on google maps. I put
50.786669,-1.562553
into the search box, and it came up no problem.

If still having problems you could also search for the Hobler Inn, which appears to be opposite, and has a post code.

The Hobler Inn
Southampton Rd
Boldre, Lymington SO41 8PT, United Kingdom
01590 623944

Hope this helps.

thanks will try it.

The Rebel Camper
18-07-2012, 16:38
thanks will try it.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/campermanbucket/6c07a9bd433225a58d8439d11682d720.jpg

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/campermanbucket/Picture2.gif

If you look at the plan.... the pub.. isnt DIRECTLY OPPOSITE... if you travel onwards for a couple of hundred yards...lol

you will see this sign

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/campermanbucket/lparrowsign.jpg

Gates open for 8.00am arrivals

SECURITY WILL BE OBVIOUS

The Rebel Camper
21-07-2012, 17:41
:mad1:
Having re calculated the pitch reservation at the fest...

We now have the following available

5 full term pitches mom - mon

10 Mon - Thurs pitches ( Off Fri am )

Regards
The Rebel

Mad Manx
22-07-2012, 23:23
all packed and read to go on the boat in the morning then to the Cambridge Folk festival then WICKHAM then to my first camping meet

TrevorT
23-07-2012, 07:07
This is on our doorstep so wont take the van but might turn up on a bike to say hi. The pub has a good reputation and always had some good food and ale. Lots to see around here. Please don't feed the New Forest horses as it lures them to the roadside where they finally get hit by a passing motorist.

Have fun and hope to see some of you their.

Millie
23-07-2012, 07:41
all packed and read to go on the boat in the morning then to the Cambridge Folk festival then WICKHAM then to my first camping meet

I thought you were the same Mad Manx that I met at Wickham a few years ago - there can only be one. :)

Have a fantastic time and might see you in the New Forest if we can pop in on the Monday night.

The Rebel Camper
23-07-2012, 18:01
We have recalculated the pitch availability and have available

5 Mon - Mon pitches and 10 Mon - Thurs pitches (off Fri am)

Thats the best we can do now... Only Definates now please, no more reserves.

Strawberry Fields
[New Forest boot sale site]
Southampton Road [A337]
Boldre Grange
Nr Lymington
HAMPSHIRE

Hampshire
SO40 8UK

Dates August 6th - 13th

A Nationwide gathering of campers, in Hampshire.. Self Sufficient FRESH WATER - CHEMICAL WASTE - TOILETS (basic)1 single electric point for use. Large PRIVATE GATED FIELD, with space to accomodate 50 large pitches.
Permissions granted.

On site Security and Rally Marshalls

PRICE 55.00 for the whole week up to four people.
Weekend and nightly camping available.

NO DEPOSIT PAY ON ARRIVAL!!!

moonshadow
23-07-2012, 19:08
Can you confirm the weekend price please as 2 different prices have been mentioned on here!

The Rebel Camper
23-07-2012, 21:43
I am unable to contact Paol at the moment.... If he has said a price then thats what it will be... ill scroll back the posts..

The Rebel Camper
23-07-2012, 21:48
HAMPSHIRE 2012 CAMPFEST

I am beginning to plan the next gathering in Hampshire for the week of August 6th and [ending Monday 13th]. I am unable to offer the same 50 pound per pitch, per week price as in this years gathering, but [B]I can offer this one at 55 pounds for the whole week. We can also offer single nights at 10 pounds per night, or a 3 night weekend special [Friday to Monday] for 25 pounds. Everyone liked this years site so much, we shall be returning there, but in a more sheltered and large paddock with space for 60 + units.
All the usual legal bits and rules will apply and it will be at own risk, run on the same basis as this years gathering. The only difference is that pitches will be for up to 4 folk and an extra 10 pounds per week, per extra bod over that. No other extra charges will be levied. There are strict rules regarding dogs fouling and litter.
Please show interest by posting on this thread or post and telephone to book your pitch [no deposit, pay on arrival]
Please be sure that you will be attending when booking here. [11 bookings did not 'show' at this years gathering and those pitches could have gone to others]
If you wish to book for definite, then you should confirm by telephone to Paol on: 023 80 482547 [BT standard rate]

Paol. Last edited by LaughingHeart; 15-08-2011 at 13:16.

There you go... Moonshadow 25.00 w/e stays...

Ill try and amend others posts...

Thats not a bad price, as other campsites in this area are charging that + extras per night. I think we are getting an excellent deal here.

moonshadow
23-07-2012, 21:51
Thank you, I thought I was losing it, and now I know how much pocket money to save!

The Rebel Camper
23-07-2012, 21:57
Youre more than welcome... lol

The Rebel Camper
24-07-2012, 17:18
THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN
FIVE AVAILABLE PITCHES

If a last minute pitch is required CONTACT ME DIRECT.

This will be the attendees list... it will be updated as required and will be printed off as a FINAL LIST. This will be passed to all marshalls & security..

Anyone arriving that is NOT ON THIS LIST,( A PITCH CANNOT BE GUARANTEED ) will be held in the holding area,and will wait and see IF a pitch come available.. all reserves have been contacted now.. if no replies are recieved shortly, I will start to COMPLETE the listing, and complete the the bookings.

IF ANYONE IS NOT ATTENDING COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW!!!

Thank you all for your participation in the 2012 HAMSHIRE CAMPFEST

PLEASE CALL THE REBEL ON
0208 252 2421
EVENINGS PLEASE

(Paol is unavailable for a short while)

ATTENDEES

2 The Rebel Camper FRED & LORRAINE RALLY MARSHALL / SECURITY
3 Big Stu ( BOOKED ) (COC) STEWART RALLY MARSHALL
4 Choccy Biscuit ( BOOKED ) (COC) KEVIN & SUE RALLY MARSHALLS
8 Debbie ( BOOKED) (COC) DARRAN & DEBBIE RALLY MARSHALL & SECURITY
9 Komatsu ( BOOKED (COC)

15 AVAILABLE MON - MON
19 Tom & Charlotte( BOOKED ) ( COC ) TOM & CHARLOTTE RALLY MARSHALL & SECURITY
20 Shobby ( BOOKED (SMF)
22 Anita ( BOOKED ) [Bongo club]

24 AVAILABLE MON - MON

25 Lisa (C.C )
26 LIA ( FACEBOOK COC)
30 Lisa T booked [CCUK]
31 Mikeakabigman [WC] [booked]
37 Bison CoC [booked]
40 AVAILABLE MON - MON

WEEKEND BOOKINGS 10th - 13th August @ 25.00
41 Wind Dancer W/C W/E only booked
45 Jane and partner W/E only Booked
47 Roaming Ron W/E Only Booked
48 Nutshel ( BOOKEDl (SMF) W/E Only Booked
50A Chiababa and friends W/E Only

Please note... The NUMBERS are not related to pitches.. you will be pitched as you arrive, starting at the FURTHEST POINT. Please do not arrive too early as we cannot obstruct the highway... the gates will be open at 8.00am. There will be a holding area, where your ID will be checked this will take approximatly 2minutes.. you will then be introduced Paol and the rally marshalls... for pitching and familiarisation of the site..

Millie
24-07-2012, 19:44
Wondered if some of you might like to do a New Forest Treasure Hunt. 69296930

If you can't read it properly or want to print it off please PM me and I will send it to you.

The Rebel Camper
30-07-2012, 17:16
Hi Guys
Ill be closing this very soon now... so any last minute dot coms... can call me on

0208 2522421 after 6.00pm please...

Do not try and contact Paol.. as he is unavailable at present.

There are pitches available... I will let you know how many, at closure.

The Rebel Camper
01-08-2012, 16:51
THE FINAL CALL GUYS N GALS

PLEASE NOTE
THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT
BE ACCEPTING BOOKINGS
AFTER
1st August 2012

If you would like to chat about this event please go to:- Whos doing what & whats going on... HAMPSHIRE CAMPFEST 2012 (http://carryoncamping.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,1571.0.html)

IF YOU REQUIRE A PITCH YOU MUST CALL ME DIRECT ON
0208 2522421 AFTER 6.30 pm
AS THERE MAY BE SOME AVAILABLE AT CLOSURE

THERE ARE 5 AVAILABLE PITCHES NOW!!![/size]

Full details of this event will remain for you to view, and the attendees list will be printed off as final. If you are not coming, please give me a call.

May I thank you for your intrest throughout the year.
The Rebel Camper

Security:- The Rebel Camper - Darran Seaton
Marshall's:- Tom - Charlotte - Swiftlady - Kevin - Sue - Stuart - Debbie Seaton

ATTENDEES
2 The Rebel Camper
7 AVAILABLE
8 Debbie ( BOOKED) (COC)
9 Komatsu ( BOOKED (COC)
10 Richie B ( BOOKED ( COC )
11 AVAILABLE
15 AVAILABLE
19 Tom & Charlotte( BOOKED ) ( COC )
20 Shobby ( BOOKED (SMF)
22 Anita ( BOOKED )
24 BOOKED PAOL
25 BOOKED PAOL
26 LIA ( FACEBOOK COC
[B]30 AVAILABLE
31 Mikeakabigman [WC]
37 Bison CoC [booked]
40 Dr Fingers ( Derek)

WEEKEND BOOKINGS 10th - 13th August @ 25.00
41 Wind Dancer W/C W/E only booked
45 Jane ( Cider Gypsy ) SMF W/E only Booked
[B]47 AVAIALBLE
48 Nutshel ( BOOKED) (SMF) W/E Only Booked
50A Chiababa and friends W/E Only

Please note... The NUMBERS are not related to pitches.. you will be pitched as you arrive, starting at the FURTHEST POINT

Please do not arrive too early as we cannot obstruct the highway... the gates will be open at 8.00am.

There will be a holding area, where your ID will be checked this will take approximatly 2minutes..
You will then be introduced to Paol and the rally marshalls... for pitching and familiarisation of the site..

Admin
09-08-2012, 15:12
Well I am here and the sun is shining...

Only problem is I am parked next to Cyberscrooge! Jenny is fine lovely though!

I think there are still some places if anyone fancies joining us!

I will post some pictures in a bit

moonshadow
09-08-2012, 16:06
That's strange, the sun isn't shining here (Wiltshire). Please don't say it only shines on the righteous as i feel very righteous after all the garden tidying i've done today.
Hasn't he bought himself an ipad yet?
See you all on Friday, that's tomorrow isn't it!

Kiwi Colin
10-08-2012, 16:06
Hi
Any chance I could squeeze in on Saturday for one night?
I've just got back from 5 weeks and 4500 miles solo around Europe.
cheers
Colin

Admin
10-08-2012, 21:26
Hi
Any chance I could squeeze in on Saturday for one night?
I've just got back from 5 weeks and 4500 miles solo around Europe.
cheers
Colin

Hi Colin,

Yes you can they are taking drive in's from forum members.

Admin
10-08-2012, 21:32
I am now back home and back in bed, felt ill again through the night so I have decided to come home. :( :( :(

I am now going to miss 3 great nights with the different members.

There were 8 attendees from wildcamping before I left, with more to follow!

I was chuffed on my 6 hour drive home to see two other vans with wildcamping stickers, but although I sounded my horn and waved like a loon I do not think they saw me.

kimbowbill
11-08-2012, 00:18
I am now back home and back in bed, felt ill again through the night so I have decided to come home. :( :( :(

I was chuffed on my 6 hour drive home to see two other vans with wildcamping stickers, but although I sounded my horn and waved like a loon I do not think they saw me.

LOL, "like a loon" you are a loon Phil, sorry your still not well, :( at least you made the effort to go

moonshadow
11-08-2012, 08:36

Glad you're back ok. You being missed. Hi from jenny, sue, martin, martin & charlie. See uo at the next one, take care!

Minisorella
11-08-2012, 15:35
Glad you got home safe and sound Phil and hope you'll soon be on the mend. Things are getting confusing here with 3 men called Martin! Four of us took our lives in our hands yesterday and cycled along to the nearby vineyard. Had a taste of various interesting brews and picked up a chilli cheese that fair knocks your socks off - delish! Basildog and the Moonshadows cook a cracking breakfast too ;) Sun's still shining but the wind's blowing a hooley across the fields today! All good fun so far... must remember to get some photos.

Millie
13-08-2012, 15:53
Sounds like you all had a great time - shame we missed it but will try to make the next one. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Sorry to hear you were taken ill again Phil, hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Mad Manx
19-08-2012, 16:39
Hi all thank you all for a wonderful week it was great to meet up with our gracious host Laughing Heart ( Paol ) who was friendly and nothing was too much to help with and everyone else as well as our illustrious leader Phil who was a mine of information . We are looking forward to next year already.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS