PDA

View Full Version : First Ladies WC meet 16th July

kimbowbill
17-07-2011, 17:41
Had a great time at our meet, weather a bit pants but the company made up for it, cant wait for our next meet, thanks Tracey, Lisa and Lotty for making it happen

Jen xx

lotty
17-07-2011, 17:58
I had such a great time too. Thanks Jen, Lisa and Tracey :fun:

Cant wait for the next fantastic four ladies WC meet :D

:cheers:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

maingate
17-07-2011, 18:10
Being a very delicate soul by nature, can you please rename your social club to WC4M.

I don't appreciate toilet humour. :lol-049::goodluck:

I am glad you had a good time. :D

tclarkie
17-07-2011, 19:08
:fun::fun:
It was very fun and i am glad i came down to the meet well worth it. The weather was`nt brillant but we made the most of it. Fantastic company cant wait for the nxt meet. Thanks Jenny,Lisa and Lotty for being there :cheers: shame some of the others couldnt make it. Hopefully next time there be able to join us....
:banana:

See you all soon xxxx

donkey too
17-07-2011, 19:51
Glad you gals had a good time. Did you all go to the loo together? :) My home is full of 10/20 year old girls most weekends and even there they still go to the loo in groups.:o
Anyway hopefully it will encourage some of the members to get along to the lone camper meet first weekend in September.

kimbowbill
17-07-2011, 22:04
Glad you gals had a good time. Did you all go to the loo together? :) My home is full of 10/20 year old girls most weekends and even there they still go to the loo in groups.:o
Anyway hopefully it will encourage some of the members to get along to the lone camper meet first weekend in September.

Hi Bruce

we dint go to the loo together but we all danced round our handbags:lol-053::lol-053:

I hope the september meet goes well, i dont think i can make it, its a bit far for me,

Jen xx

seesa
18-07-2011, 10:25
Thanks for company girls - had a good time! Deffo up for another go!:cool1:

RomahomeRoni
30-07-2011, 16:25
Hi Everyone,

Being a Newbie and only finding this site today, I am wondering if/when/ where there will be another 'females only' get-together?

I am a retired District/Practice Nurse, usually camping with a folk dance and song group but as lots of their Meets are a long way for me to go - living in the wilds of Norfolk - it would be lovely to meet other campers. perhaps nearer home! Anyway, hope to hear sometime.

Cheers,

Romahome Roni.:wave:

lotty
30-07-2011, 20:37
Hi Everyone,

Being a Newbie and only finding this site today, I am wondering if/when/ where there will be another 'females only' get-together?

I am a retired District/Practice Nurse, usually camping with a folk dance and song group but as lots of their Meets are a long way for me to go - living in the wilds of Norfolk - it would be lovely to meet other campers. perhaps nearer home! Anyway, hope to hear sometime.

Cheers,

Romahome Roni.:wave:

Hi there and welcome.
we are hoping to do another meet later in the year. If you contact kimbowbill (her email address is on the thread named, "women only meet for deffo, July 16th" ladies meet.) she will add you to the emails and let you know of the next one.
:welcome:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS