PDA

View Full Version : Holywell

Bigpeetee
19-07-2011, 12:59
53.278105 -3.223533 CU

Opposite St Winifreds Well - The Lourdes of Wales

The Holy Well, known for its cures of joints and other ailments.

Worth a look.

Further down valley are a range of man made lakes, used to drive machinery, remains of buildings there. Made copper nails for sailing ships. Bottom of valley is a open farm, old machinery animals, hens etc.

NB. I'm not a believer in anything religious, however, my Ex suffered bad Cystitis, horrible I'm told, tried all the usual doctors cures but nothing. Ended up getting 5 gallons of "Holy Water" that she drank and it disappeared forever. Maybe its the water or maybe in the head but it worked.

But I know on a young girl with bad knee problems after Gym accident, after holding her leg in water for 15 mins never had a problem again. In the head? maybe but it's worth a try. There's pictures all around of the leg irons etc left after being cured!!

PS I put some Holy Water in the radiator of my old car because it was leaking, didn't cure it, but it got me home!!

Old_Arthur
19-07-2011, 13:23
53.278105 -3.223533 CU

Opposite St Winifreds Well - The Lourdes of Wales

The Holy Well, known for its cures of joints and other ailments.

Worth a look.

Further down valley are a range of man made lakes, used to drive machinery, remains of buildings there. Made copper nails for sailing ships. Bottom of valley is a open farm, old machinery animals, hens etc.

NB. I'm not a believer in anything religious, however, my Ex suffered bad Cystitis, horrible I'm told, tried all the usual doctors cures but nothing. Ended up getting 5 gallons of "Holy Water" that she drank and it disappeared forever. Maybe its the water or maybe in the head but it worked.

But I know on a young girl with bad knee problems after Gym accident, after holding her leg in water for 15 mins never had a problem again. In the head? maybe but it's worth a try. There's pictures all around of the leg irons etc left after being cured!!

PS I put some Holy Water in the radiator of my old car because it was leaking, didn't cure it, but it got me home!!

After drinking 5gls i'd have thought the affected part would have been worn out:dance:

Canalsman
19-07-2011, 14:48
Thanks - added to the database :)

Regards

Chris

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS