PDA

View Full Version : Mr admin please help!

plugus maximus
24-07-2011, 15:41
I've just become a member however, I can't seem to use the member benefits and I really NEED to download the POI database but it says I need to be a full member despite me paying already. How long does the process take? I need these files pretty urgent.

Cheers for any help!

P

bmb1uk
24-07-2011, 21:31
you still have free member under your name

Tbear
25-07-2011, 04:57
If Phil is not available at present why not post the areas you need to stop and see if we can help.

Richard

Admin
25-07-2011, 06:36
I've just become a member however, I can't seem to use the member benefits and I really NEED to download the POI database but it says I need to be a full member despite me paying already. How long does the process take? I need these files pretty urgent.

Cheers for any help!

P

You paid via Paypal Echeque, Paypal will not activate your account until it clears.

plugus maximus
25-07-2011, 15:49
Have I ballsed up somewhere? It invited me to pay via paypal which I thought was instantaneous. Can I pay again and cancel the echeque? I need these POI before I leave on Thursday otherwise there's no point!!

plugus maximus
25-07-2011, 16:23
I've upgraded the payment to an instant payment ... not sure why it reverted to a payment that takes 5-7 days!!! Who'd ever opt for that??!?!!? Weird ...

Canalsman
25-07-2011, 16:36
Glad it's now sorted :)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS