PDA

View Full Version : The Maltsters norfolk

MOS
26-07-2011, 11:52
Canalsman i think we found this in one of the listings but cant find it again sorry
Hi i dont think this is a new one but an update
we stoped at the maltstres on the carpark opposite the pub
there are toilets on site (not in the pub )open all night
we asked at the pub before settling in and they allready new we where there (all the windows face the carpark ,they charge 3.50 per night
the meals are not bad and the prices are much as you would expect ,no offer to deduct camping from the bar bill but hey ho ,
lovely quiet night and 50 yds to salhouse broad and nature trails walks etc
well worth a try if you want to be near the water. and multiple nights are available .
just google map THE HILL RANWORTH ( NR136 ) then trundle to the bottom
MOS

Canalsman
26-07-2011, 11:59
Thanks for the update.

This car park is listed in the POI database - are you saying that the pub charges for parking there?

Regards

Chris

MOS
26-07-2011, 12:26
Thanks for the update.

This car park is listed in the POI database - are you saying that the pub charges for parking there?

Regards

Chris

yep they saw us arrive and entred the reg no in a book and marked us as paid ,i thaught we saw this in the listings in the POI but checked in with the pub out of courtesy and to have a meal and a bevvy this was sunday 24 july 11

Canalsman
26-07-2011, 13:35

bigmeeky
15-02-2012, 20:59
We stayed here for one night last year 2011 , June I think had contacted the pub to make sure it was ok to park up over night. We didn't have to pay 3.50 to stay. We did have a few drinks in the pub and were not asked for any payment either.:):confused::confused:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS