PDA

View Full Version : Spots by the beach in North Wales

asiormax
31-07-2011, 10:19
Good morning everyone

Just new to this forum and thats our first trip in england as we came to thic country few months ago.

We are looking for some nice place to stay in north wales, thats our last minute chance as we are leawing monday morning.

If you have any suggestion let us know :)

tranivanman
31-07-2011, 10:45
hi and welcome to the site

regards places in north wales there are loads and its difficult as you dont say where you are at present!

tranivanman

asiormax
31-07-2011, 11:05
To be honest we havent made our mind about exactly where to go, so we will lay on your opinion guys if you know any highlights in north wales to make our trip just let us know we will go there :) We are leawing from derbyshire

asiormax

georgert1
31-07-2011, 11:54
Good morning everyone

Just new to this forum and thats our first trip in england as we came to thic country few months ago.

We are looking for some nice place to stay in north wales, thats our last minute chance as we are leawing monday morning.

As you are a full member ,you can download the P.O.I. file onto google earth or any sat device. I have just looked and there are numerous places in North Wales. good luck and enjoy.I am aso in Derbyshire ( matlock ) :)

asiormax
31-07-2011, 12:14
yes we had look at p.o.i just were wondering about any sugestions which ot thoose poi are nice spots to stay overnight and go for nice walk with a dog and meybe swim in the sea :boat: wea are in ashbourne area :)

georgert1
31-07-2011, 12:15
Good morning everyone

Just to add , if you click on HOME ,top of screen then look look to the right of screen you will see the POI DOWNLOAD ,as you are new to the site you may not know where it is , :dance:

tranivanman
31-07-2011, 13:58
hi

I think you would be ok on anglesey, perhaps red wharf bay, thats about the quickest one thats nice, straight down the m56, a55 all the way so it should be easy to get to.

good luck

tranivanman

p.s. i'm from derbyshire as well now living in snowdonia.

asiormax
31-07-2011, 20:39
Thanks everyone

We are just getting ready now, i hope that we will have amazing week in north wales :)
:banana:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS