PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool (possible overnight location)

fofeg101
08-08-2011, 05:56
I just found this place with Google Map just north of Liverpool. Does anyone know if there are restrictions on overnighting there please?

53.471707,-3.029765

Also the best bus into Liverpool City up on the main road, from around junction Crosby Rd S and Victoria Rd? We're thinking about spending a couple, or three, days in Liverpool en route to the Blackpool Lights in the Autumn.

iwm
08-08-2011, 07:17
I just found this place with Google Map just north of Liverpool. Does anyone know if there are restrictions on overnighting there please?

See attached image from Google Street View - don't know how legal, official or current the sign is.

Cheers

IanM

warbreckman
08-08-2011, 08:41
walk to south rd and you have the choice of busses or the train to liverpool or southport.buy a zone ticket and have unlimited travel on merseyside and travel to new brighton or chester

Bigpeetee
08-08-2011, 10:20
Try New Brighton prom on the Wirral, they're a better class of scousers!!! Look on POI

Train runs from New Brighton into Liverpool Central and Lime Steet for shops museums and Moorfields for the Pier Head.

bill scouse
08-08-2011, 12:13
Try New Brighton prom on the Wirral, they're a better class of scousers!!! Look on POI

Train runs from New Brighton into Liverpool Central and Lime Steet for shops museums and Moorfields for the Pier Head.

There is no such thing as a New Brighton Scouser:)

bevo
08-08-2011, 12:19
big peetee
the poeple of the wirral don't class themselves as scousers (they shure sound like scousers to me).
as you say they must be a better class:hammer::mad2:

Devonlad
08-08-2011, 16:04

The Wirral & N.Wales is full of benders ;) much prefer Liverpool, fab museums (free), waterfront superb as is the shops & people, found them to be
very friendly & helpful.

fofeg101
08-08-2011, 16:08
See attached image from Google Street View - don't know how legal, official or current the sign is.

Cheers

IanM
Thanks iwm, I missed that, I'll stay over the other side of the Mersey.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS