PDA

View Full Version : wanted wild camping in dublin..

t4camperman
10-08-2011, 13:34
Hi am going to dublin for a weekend shortly and i want to park near the city my van will fit in a parking space does anyone know a place or car park thats safe to park that i could walk to city centre thanks..

teen
10-08-2011, 13:43
Dont know how safe it is but a friend sugested the car park at The Red Cow - acces from the M50 Naas Road - the Park and ride tram goes right into the City centre without the hassle. I hear that you can Park 24 hours - dont know of any restrictions. My Daughter said Liffey Valley Shopping Centre has a big car park and public transport to the City centre. Not tried it myself though.

t4camperman
10-08-2011, 18:33
Dont know how safe it is but a friend sugested the car park at The Red Cow - acces from the M50 Naas Road - the Park and ride tram goes right into the City centre without the hassle. I hear that you can Park 24 hours - dont know of any restrictions. My Daughter said Liffey Valley Shopping Centre has a big car park and public transport to the City centre. Not tried it myself though.

Thanks teen there is a big car park at liffy valley i will try it and let u know what happens ..thanks

onabike
21-09-2011, 08:29
Thanks teen there is a big car park at liffy valley i will try it and let u know what happens ..thanks

was it any good? am looking for somewhere for this weekend.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS