PDA

View Full Version : Southport Fun Fair Car park

FranknJan
17-08-2011, 16:33
Hi, Does anyone know if it's OK to park overnight on the car park next to the fun fair in southport.
I've seen vans parked. Is anyone responsible for it.
Many Thanks
Frank

Brandyman
17-08-2011, 19:26
Hi, Does anyone know if it's OK to park overnight on the car park next to the fun fair in southport.
I've seen vans parked. Is anyone responsible for it.
Many Thanks
Frank

If you go into the fair ask who lease is ask him/her for permission to stay in fair round back or one off the sides.
I would like to know how you get on, Probably tell you local council charges s for site they use so it may be no.:o
If its the car park next fair should be no problems unless the the owner has restrictions on the car park (no over night)
I personally would would stay a few nights if there were no problems :.:sleep-027:

kpracing
29-08-2011, 19:29
we stayed at marshside on saturday night, got very busy with vans, 7 in total.
i dont think the local dog walkers were pleased on sunday morning when they arrived.

Neckender
29-08-2011, 19:44
I've stopped here quite often, just park up if after 5pm, sometimes a fellow named Daz comes around and collects 6 per night, the last 2 times we've been no one has collected any money, when I went to the car park attendant the next morning to pay he said that he had not seen us come on and wouldn't have any money so we had 4 nights for free.

John.

arfermole
25-11-2011, 10:59
i've stayed here twice over last month - was charged 7 pounds both times

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS