PDA

View Full Version : Waterside A713 (Dunaskin)

knoxy
13-04-2007, 12:05
There is a good off road parking spot in the hamlet of waterside. Heading north on the A713 about 5 Miles after Loch Doon. Turn right at the sign post for Dunaskin heritage centre (no longer open). The parking area is shielded from the road by trees and used to form part of the road. On the opposite side of the road there is a large green open field. This area is used by locals for all sorts. Nothing in the area apart from good fishing on the river Doon.

hillwalker
13-04-2007, 22:40
There is a good off road parking spot in the hamlet of waterside. Heading north on the A713 about 5 Miles after Loch Doon. Turn right at the sign post for Dunaskin heritage centre (no longer open). The parking area is shielded from the road by trees and used to form part of the road. On the opposite side of the road there is a large green open field. This area is used by locals for all sorts. Nothing in the area apart from good fishing on the river Doon.
CAMPED THERE YEARS AGO , WITH A BIG SCOUTS TENT JUST BEHIND THE RAILWAY. SMALL WORLD RITE ANUFF MATE.. WHAT DO U DRIVE

hillwalker
13-04-2007, 22:43
CAMPED THERE YEARS AGO , WITH A BIG SCOUTS TENT JUST BEHIND THE RAILWAY. SMALL WORLD RITE ANUFF MATE.. WHAT DO U DRIVE
I USED TO HAVE PERMIT FOR THE RIVER DOON , DID'NT CATCH ANY THIN LOVELY RIVER

knoxy
14-04-2007, 08:00
Hi Hilly Drive VW LT28 only had it a couple of years. Always wanted one and nowgot the bug. Used to fish the river when I was at school only caught the cold though. Don't know how to fly fish. I just stick a worm on a hook cast it in wait five and try again.

hillwalker
14-04-2007, 14:39
Hi Hilly Drive VW LT28 only had it a couple of years. Always wanted one and nowgot the bug. Used to fish the river when I was at school only caught the cold though. Don't know how to fly fish. I just stick a worm on a hook cast it in wait five and try again.
fire a worm on a hook ,fire it in the loch, and open a beer. and chill

knoxy
14-04-2007, 14:56
fire a worm on a hook ,fire it in the loch, and open a beer. and chill

Now yer talking

hillwalker
14-04-2007, 15:01
Now yer talking
that's fishin,,

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS