PDA

View Full Version : Wild camping in Derbyshire

tclarkie
24-08-2011, 21:00
Hello All,
I am off for the nxt 4 days traveling and visiting several places around derbyshire and wild camping in the process aswell:dance:. So i may see some of you lot around this weekend maybe at cromford has i am taking nephew there to see the working pump house. :wave:
Give us a wave or come and chat if you see me around.....:wave:

mandrake
24-08-2011, 21:34
you will find plenty of places to wild there ,try cromford or matlock bath . the pump house is a good visit also if you want there is a lovely cafe there aswell on the otherside of the canal .,one more thing try the mining meuseum in matlock bath opposit the fish pond pub its great fun for adults and kids .oh by the way there is a car park for the pump house on lea road cromford near the water treatment works

cooljules
24-08-2011, 21:50
cool. im off to Cromford for the first time late Fri, until sunday afternoon. never been before. a large old VW thats black, with a white roof :-)

lotty
24-08-2011, 22:16
Hello All,
I am off for the nxt 4 days traveling and visiting several places around derbyshire and wild camping in the process aswell:dance:. So i may see some of you lot around this weekend maybe at cromford has i am taking nephew there to see the working pump house. :wave:

Have a great time, we are off South to Cornwall and Devon on Sunday otherwise I would have nipped to Cromford for a cuppa with you. (ive got a spare mug, lol)
Enjoy and hopefully see you soon on the next Ladies WC
x

cooljules
24-08-2011, 22:24
Have a great time, we are off South to Cornwall and Devon on Sunday otherwise I would have nipped to Cromford for a cuppa with you. (ive got a spare mug, lol)
x

ah, so its a no man, avoid them if happen to be a the same place :-/

kimbowbill
25-08-2011, 13:30
Hello All,

Hi Tracy

I'm hoping to get to see the pumphouse too, but not taking MH, i'm at a barbie sat aft al come an av a cuppa wiv ya, i will have my mum, daughter and gdaughter with me, they worse than Henry and Keisha lol, see ya sunday xx

kimbowbill
25-08-2011, 13:31
x

Have fun, hope weather stays nice for you xx

lotty
25-08-2011, 22:11
ah, so its a no man, avoid them if happen to be a the same place :-/

No it's not a ladies meet, You are safe. :)

(I met Tracey on the last meet and live close to Cromford so would have nipped over to meet for cuppa.)

cooljules
25-08-2011, 22:15
No it's not a ladies meet, You are safe. :)

(I met Tracey on the last meet and live close to Cromford so would have nipped over to meet for cuppa.)

ah ok, was a little worried there lol

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS