PDA

View Full Version : Final reminder

donkey too
31-08-2011, 13:14
Just a reminder as I shall be more or less off line from tonight.
Brandon Meet this week end is at the Ram Hotel Brandon, Near the river bridge.
I shall be there from Friday evening 5 ish and there will be a sign out on the grass verge showing way in. Sign has forum logo and Bongo fury logo on it so cant miss it.
If enough people there will be a brewery tour on Sat afternoon (within walking distance):wacko:
On =Sunday there is a regatta type thingy on the river beside the ram and I am told there will be stalls etc., as well as a chance for anyone to join the river races which are a kind of canoe race this year not the usual dragon boats.
Town has a lot of attractions for walkers bird watching (the feathered kind) and a few of the others:o. we are also near to Grimes graves:idea-007:.
Please come along and stay trhe night if you are in the area. or just drop in to say hello if you can't stop.

Firefox
31-08-2011, 15:17
Hi. I'm still planning to come on Friday night, so will see you there!

Tbear
31-08-2011, 16:22
Hi Donkey too,

Will not be attending as I am working the weekend. Shame as I would have enjoyed meeting you all and putting faces to the names on hear.

Enjoy and I hope its the first of many.

Richard

Rubbertramp
31-08-2011, 18:27
I won't be square...I'll be there! Very exited!:banana:
Well maybe just a bit..........

flyby
31-08-2011, 21:03
is the a post code for this

donkey too
31-08-2011, 21:35
post code is IP27 0AX
RAM WEB SITE IS The Ram Hotel at Brandon - How to find or contact us (http://www.theglasswasherandicemachinecompany.co.uk/Ram/ContactUs.html)

donkey too
01-09-2011, 11:09
EIGHT PEOPLE SO FAR .
No booking just come along and park up. plenty of room now as regatta fair has moved to next field.

Firefox
01-09-2011, 13:33
Cool. Does anyone do the malt whiskey thing as we do on another (unmentionable) wild motorhoming forum. I think I have a bottle somewhere!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS