PDA

View Full Version : Link To POI Update Please

bigpieeater
14-09-2011, 21:11
I noticed that there was an update available for the POI, for some reason I can't find it anymore, any chance of a link to it please?
This isn't the first time that I have clicked onto a thread only to find it has gone when I want to read it again, is it just my PC or does this happen to anyone else?

Canalsman
14-09-2011, 22:49
You'll find it on the home screen under Site Navigation, POI Downloads or click here Wild Camping for Motorhomes - POI Downloads (http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/POI-DOWNLOAD.php)

It's where it's been for at least 6 months :)

kimbowbill
15-09-2011, 08:03
I noticed that there was an update available for the POI, for some reason I can't find it anymore, any chance of a link to it please?
This isn't the first time that I have clicked onto a thread only to find it has gone when I want to read it again, is it just my PC or does this happen to anyone else?

Hi BP

I have this problem sometimes its there and sometimes not, i've found that if you log out then log back in its on the site nav page

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/

hope this helps

jen

kimbowbill
15-09-2011, 08:08
You'll find it on the home screen under Site Navigation, POI Downloads or click here Wild Camping for Motorhomes - POI Downloads (http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/POI-DOWNLOAD.php)

It's where it's been for at least 6 months :)

Chris

this does happen, sometimes when you log in its not there for some reason, i have to log out, close down the tab the re open and it re appears, sometimes the site opens with a different page, does this make sense?

Jen

bigpieeater
15-09-2011, 19:32
Chris

this does happen, sometimes when you log in its not there for some reason, i have to log out, close down the tab the re open and it re appears, sometimes the site opens with a different page, does this make sense?

Jen

Thanks Jen
I am very happy for your solidarity, It looks like I should have known where to find it, even with the little smiley, his reply still read a little harsh, maybe just me??:lol-053:

coolasluck
15-09-2011, 19:39

Maybe you should try opening your bloody eyes and looking for it properly pies:tongue:

Oh look its where its always been what a suprise.

Hope thats not to harsh for you mate:D

bigpieeater
15-09-2011, 19:45
Maybe you should try opening your bloody eyes and looking for it properly pies:tongue:

Oh look its where its always been what a suprise.

Hope thats not to harsh for you mate:D

Well well well, if its not the slitty eyed man himself, surprised you even knew where it was!!:lol-053:

I found the update, then it simply disappeared when I went to load it, apparently, it happens to our pal Jen (kimbowbill)

Shouldn't you be out on your funky moped?? I said FUNKY, just in case your narrow little slits mis read that!!:lol-053:

coolasluck
15-09-2011, 19:54
No mate not on a moped as you well know,i wonder how long it would take for you to notice the post:wacko:

Shouldnt you be finding a solution to the next word:rockroll:

Canalsman
15-09-2011, 20:54
Thanks Jen
I am very happy for your solidarity, It looks like I should have known where to find it, even with the little smiley, his reply still read a little harsh, maybe just me??:lol-053:

Sorry - didn't mean it to be abrupt, if it seemed so ...

I don't know why the home page should look different at times - if it does, try clicking the refresh button for your browser (or as a shortcut use the F5 key at the top of the keyboard).

Regards

Chris

bigpieeater
15-09-2011, 20:58
Sorry - didn't mean it to be abrupt, if it seemed so ...

I don't know why the home page should look different at times - if it does, try clicking the refresh button for your browser (or as a shortcut use the F5 key at the top of the keyboard).

Regards

Chris

None taken Chris...
My Northern Humour...:rolleyes2:

kimbowbill
15-09-2011, 23:18
I too lurked on here as a free member while building my vehicle i became a member when my vehicle was finished im not calling anybody who doesnt become a member whatever there reasons .I must add however that having recently trying to add a few sites myself and rightly being told off Canalsman (chris)that they are already in the database i now try to look in the excell file first this alone is time consuming enough i can only have admiration for the work put into these files and the different formats they are in . Recently i went to a cl site which cost me a paltry 8.50 a night for that the facilities on site consisted of 1 ladies toilet ,3 gents urinals one sink and one toilet (in same room with no toilet cubicle ) and the best of all one shower between men and women the site had 8 permanent caravans on it and that weekend the clithereo food festival was on there were 2 campers and 6 tents all using those facilities on a wet windy weekend. I spent 4 nights at llanegan (hells mouth) recently and also 3 nights at porthdafach beach and a further 2 nights at south stack all off poi file for the grand total of zilch so in my oppinion well worth the cost as others have said why not add some of your own pois on here and you may yourself get free membership

Think your on the wrong thread chick :scared:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS