PDA

View Full Version : Btandon Carnival/Queens Jubilee

donkey too
16-09-2011, 08:58
This is the Jubillee week end, I.e. weekend of the 2nd to 4th June 2012.
The whole town will be participating, there will be a float parade as well as a large stall area and fair as well as a stage and live entertainment behind the Ram Hotel. The other pubs and hotel oposite are also putting on evening entertainment. There is going to be a carnival queen and princess as well as a queen mum and carnival duke.
There will be a limited number of spaces in the Ram meadow with leccy hook up and new shower block and toilets. There will also be wild spaces at the rail station across the road adn on the trading estate as well as (we hope) at the rear of Aldis store across the road. We are still negotiating with Aldi and hope to get water and tolet disposal laid on there.
Spaces on the Ram meadow will have to be booked by Christmas with a depositof 20. this will cover electric, showers etc., and pitch fee for Friday and saturday nights. Also those wanting to stay on the Ram madow will have to be on site by Friday evening and will not be able to egress the site until the rest of the show units are gone.on Sunday.
Please SHow your interest on this thread or by e mail to Brandon.carnival@gmail.com subject Donkey too.

Why aint we got an icon for Meets???:mad1:[/U]

donkey too
16-09-2011, 09:05
Forgot to put the location It is 52.452551, 0.620902‎

francophile1947
18-09-2011, 13:51
Blimey Bruce, I don't even know what I'm doing next week, let alone next June:) Are you going to be staying on the Ram site?

donkey too
18-09-2011, 16:11
stayed there last night.:p But yes I shall be on the ram site and have already pencilled you in:lol-053:
Walked round the site yestrday and he has already started to clear the place up. that old caravan is being demolished and the long time lodgers have been given the heave ho. The showers and toilet block is already on the drawing board. so it looks like we convinced him.:wave:

P.s. Tracey sends her love to all. And guess who should walk in to the bar just as I arived. LOL. Yep the rough bit.

francophile1947
21-09-2011, 19:51
. Yep the rough bit.

I'd heard you like a bit of rough:lol-049: Was her language as colourful as last time:rolleyes:

Rubbertramp
21-09-2011, 20:00
I'd heard you like a bit of rough:lol-049: Was her language as colourful as last time:rolleyes:

Go steady Bruce.....and aim true!:tongue:

donkey too
21-09-2011, 21:18
Go steady Bruce.....and aim true!:tongue:

Thanx for that mate. Just got in from the Ram.
Hope we gonna see you week Friday at Newark????:yeahthat:

Rubbertramp
22-09-2011, 18:03
Yes Bruce ..definitely going to try and make it...whether Fri night or Sat morning I do not know....It'll depend on pussy's mood!!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS