PDA

View Full Version : Ardtoe, Argyle

philleiper
07-10-2011, 20:17
After a long drive on narrow twisting single track it was good to find a local entrepreneur had provided a car park and the notice said 5 per night for motorhomes, put it in letterbox! The campsite on OS maps not there anymore by the way and nowhere else to park. Not much else there either except beaches and rugged coastline, but facilities in Acharacle if you need them.

kimbowbill
07-10-2011, 20:26
After a long drive on narrow twisting single track it was good to find a local entrepreneur had provided a car park and the notice said 5 per night for motorhomes, put it in letterbox! The campsite on OS maps not there anymore by the way and nowhere else to park. Not much else there either except beaches and rugged coastline, but facilities in Acharacle if you need them.

Stayed here a couple of times, great spot, got loads of cockles here too

donny
13-03-2012, 17:18

says 50p on the letter box not 5 is there another sign saying 5

kimbowbill
13-03-2012, 17:48
It sayed 50p when i was there but i put 5 as i thought it was well worth the money, and a little note to say thank you for letting me use his land

Jen

donny
13-03-2012, 17:54
It sayed 50p when i was there but i put 5 as i thought it was well worth the money, and a little note to say thank you for letting me use his land

Jen

ok thanks thought maybe there was another sign yep i agree 5 is oki doki

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS