PDA

View Full Version : Graphics for TomTom App iPhone

Viktor
13-10-2011, 16:27
I've made up a new choice for the vehicle display and I am happy to convert to an icon anyone's vehicle if they post a photo on
here showing either a rear view or front view of their Campervan or Motorhome.

Here are are files for a choice of having a modern White Campervan as the moving vehicle.

The smaller should be saved as CamperWhite.png and the larger CamperWhite@2x.png

3298 3299
both go into the art/cars subfolder

and you get this:

Updated: one of the images went in larger than it should so both images updated. I'm still working on how to get the Undefined Image title off
the car symbol choice menu.

Update: For those that are curious why I've changed my Username and Avatar. It's the name of my Campervan. The van is themed on the film 'UNDERWORLD' and I've designed the graphics for it myself based on the film.

Viktor
16-10-2011, 16:34
Some icons for the app. You just need to make sure the file names for the .ov2 and .png files match - i.e. pubs.png and pubs.ov2

3393 3394 3395 3396 3397

Viktor
16-10-2011, 16:39
3398 3399 3400 3401 3402

if anyone wants any particular icon just post and I'll make it up and put it up here.

Viktor
16-10-2011, 17:16
I found the answer to the Undefined error that shows up if you add your own car symbol.

It would appear that all the images originally with the app are 'defined' somewhere else in the
software and third party images show up as undefined.

The only way round it was to use an existing file name, so I changed both original files of
OldtimerPink to old-OldtimerPink and changed the campervan images to that filename.

Problem sorted - if you don't mind your campervan/motorhome image being called OldtimerPink
on the menu lol.

more icons 3465

Viktor
22-10-2011, 01:06
The latest update for the iPhone TomTom app for Western Europe has been released today in
the app store updates....beware and backup your 3rd Party additions to the POI's, icons and
vehicle symbols.

It keeps your Favourites but wipes everything else...I had to put them all back in again with Diskaid.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS