PDA

View Full Version : any cat people here?

cooljules
14-10-2011, 23:11
im a dog person myself, i have 2 cats, einstein and doppler, both came as the owners couldnt keep em...............

anyway house across from me moved 2 weeks ago, and left the cat behind, i could see it from my bedroom window as its half way (i didnt know they had moved until a week later). not a cat you could get close too, or stroke on the street. Rspca wanted to hire me a trap for it, but at a fiver i didnt have.

anyway wittmann was acting strange in the garden when i let her and ugly arthur out this morning.

wittmann had cornered it and growling, more in a teratory way, as she knew the cat didnt live here, but woldnt have hurt it.

its a boy with no bits, my 2 cats arrnt keen, wittmann is totally scared of it (shes a big wuss really).

got someone to help me out with some food for it, as at the mo totally skint, so a new mouth a little too much at the mo.

some people dont deserve to have animals.........

named him Oppenheimer, or Oppie for short :-) wanna see a foto? it spent most of the day sat in my bathroom sink. likes being stroked by me.......i know soon it will calm down with the dogs

This is Wittmann n Doppler from other night.... they do this often im not looking, Wittmann does not do it with the other cat, nur this one.

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/mrcooljules/dogs/DSCF2577.jpg

and the next night...............

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/mrcooljules/dogs/DSCF2581.jpg

kimbowbill
14-10-2011, 23:22
awwwwwww so sweet, She's a lovley dog,

cooljules
14-10-2011, 23:30
awwwwwww so sweet, She's a lovley dog,

that she is, this girl stopped over wed night, never seen her before and no agression at all, in the house, with her dog bone, the bed etc. just wanted fuss and attention. totally fine with kids.....wants to play with them and knows to be gentle even more than with adults

Higgy
15-10-2011, 07:32
Have a look here if you like cats, hope the link works.

Absolutely Altinkum • View topic - Burglars beware (http://www.absolutelyaltinkum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28365)

donkey too
15-10-2011, 07:47
Cats are OK but they tend to dominate the home. They do say they taste blike rabbit so you have that option. Only Joking realy:lol-053:

This is mine, Or rather I am his human. Casper, Thinks he's a siberian Tiger and regularly come back covered in Blood, usually some other cats but one day??? His luck cant last much longer:lol-049:

christine
15-10-2011, 09:47
That is huge!! Wouldn't want that on my bed! And I agree, cats own us, not the other way round.

donkey too
15-10-2011, 13:52
That is huge!! Wouldn't want that on my bed! And I agree, cats own us, not the other way round.

I know. Girls say that all the time. Oh! I see! You meant the cat:lol-049::banana::raofl:

cooljules
15-10-2011, 13:54
I know. Girls say that all the time. Oh! I see! You meant the cat:lol-049::banana::raofl:

yes the cat, not your beer belly ;-)

cooljules
15-10-2011, 13:55
meet
Oppenheimer

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/mrcooljules/dogs/DSCF2591.jpg

donkey too
15-10-2011, 14:16
yes the cat, not your beer belly ;-)

danke, ich liebe dich auch.:mad1:Hope you'r having a good week ens mate?

teen
15-10-2011, 16:40
Hi Jules

Just a thought on the feeding animals on no money - I go to the local butcher and he saves me the 'sweepings' from the cooked meat slicer - for the dog - My Jep is spoilt and will only eat his complete meal with added goodies!!! last week his assistant dropped the end of a piece of roast beef on the floor and they had to put it in my bag for the dog! never a lot but evry bit helps. Unfortunately Jep is not fond of Cats... so cant help on the rehome front.

Teen

cooljules
15-10-2011, 18:30
Hi Jules

Just a thought on the feeding animals on no money - I go to the local butcher and he saves me the 'sweepings' from the cooked meat slicer - for the dog - My Jep is spoilt and will only eat his complete meal with added goodies!!! last week his assistant dropped the end of a piece of roast beef on the floor and they had to put it in my bag for the dog! never a lot but evry bit helps. Unfortunately Jep is not fond of Cats... so cant help on the rehome front.

Teen

yeah i know my butcher well, so luckily can get a load of food n pay it when i next can. the dogs usually have that frozen raw meats, they like that (apart from old ugly arthur). cats not keen on it. its just a really bad 2 weeks, had enough food for my animals, but struggling with the extra mouth. will be ok though.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS