PDA

View Full Version : Confused ..................

magbrin
22-11-2011, 09:32
Oh, dear ................... I have been across the pond without a van and a computer for too long - I seem to have lost all lucicity (edit: and ability to type without errors) .......................... and it is 18 months since I updated the wildcamping POIs, and I can't find the most recent update (indeed I haven't seen any). I must be looking in the wrong place.
I am sure it is very simple to find - but there is so much more qurery, discussion, problem solving,etc than there was when Canalsman first launched it, that the file I am looking for seems impossible to find. Where is it, please?
If it is not somewhere VERY obvious (it probably is), do you think it could be moved there for fools like me?
Thanks
Margaret

donkey too
22-11-2011, 10:04
click on 'forums' above. then scroll down to 'recourses' 'POI downloads.
Glad there's someone else like me on here. I.e. NOT PERFICK.:hammer:

magbrin
22-11-2011, 13:35
Thank you - that was about where I had already looked, but failed to pick it out. For anyone else looking:
http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/poi-file-help-support/13204-how-download-poi-file.html
Could it be put as the top sticky?
Anyway now uploaded to tommy for the next 18 months!

Canalsman
22-11-2011, 13:53
There's a link on the site home page:

Site Navigation - POI Downloads

That's been there a long time ...

magbrin
22-11-2011, 14:46
There's a link on the site home page:

Site Navigation - POI Downloads...

Thanks, C, I knew it would be there somewhere .......................... but need my free eye test!

That's been there a long time ...

Not since my last download - June 2010!

Anyway thanks, as always for your hard work. It is much appreciated.
Margaret

Skar
22-11-2011, 16:48
If it's any consolation it took me a good 15 minutes to find it a few days ago, it certainly isn't easy....

donkey too
22-11-2011, 21:27
I STILL CANT FIND IT AS YOU DESCRIBE IT...... AM i MISSING SOMETHING HERE?

Could we not have a big bright red button thingy that we click on?:mad1:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS