PDA

View Full Version : 28-31 Dec - The Station Ribblehead

DTDog
26-11-2011, 18:02
I've just got back from a month away (in Australia) and starting to think about going out in the van again.
I remember something about a meet at the station Inn, Helwith Bridge, Ribblehead for a few days around New Year.
Is this still going ahead and do we just turn up or do we have to let the pub know numbers?

Who else intends to go to this?

lotty
26-11-2011, 18:49
Hi Welcome back, hope you had a great time?

The meet is still on, there is a thread on here titled something like, "dec meet up xmas party somewhere centralish" (or something like that) started by cooljules. Its at Ribblehead in a spot just up from the Station Inn. Should be a good un, quite a few going by sounds of it. Will be good to see you again.
Lotty

kimbowbill
26-11-2011, 19:48
I've just got back from a month away (in Australia) and starting to think about going out in the van again.
I remember something about a meet at the station Inn, Helwith Bridge, Ribblehead for a few days around New Year.
Is this still going ahead and do we just turn up or do we have to let the pub know numbers?

Who else intends to go to this?

Gdy Gdy Bruce, lol, hope you've had a good time, bet your sooooooo glad to be back, i know i was wen i went, phew, what a relief lol, yep the meet is on, i'm going up on the 28th and as Lotty said theres a thread somewhere, sure it will pop up, firefox will pop up and give u the number, bless him, i'm really looking forward to meeting up with you all again, we had such a blast last time dint we?, say hello to sheila for me, (no pun intended) lol

Jen xx

Beemer
27-11-2011, 03:46
Due to a 'break in employment' this trip for us will not be possible, so we will be heading up to Holme Moss (like last year) to set off our new year rocket. :cool1:

john t
27-11-2011, 13:41
Due to a 'break in employment' this trip for us will not be possible, so we will be heading up to Holme Moss (like last year) to set off our new year rocket. :cool1:

Will more than likely be joining you there mate.!

jt

Firefox
30-11-2011, 23:49
I should be there. 28 Dec to first of Jan!

I have a few fireworks to set off so keep any sensitive pets indoors for a few mins when the time comes.

(other thread gives more info including locations etc : http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/wild-camping-meets-gatherings/15225-dec-meetup-xmas-party-somewhere-central-ish.html )

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS