PDA

View Full Version : laundrettes in spain

lebesset
28-12-2011, 11:42
we have been wild camping in spain for more years than we care to remember , and the only thing that has ever forced us into a campsite has been the lack of laundrettes ...we regard hand washing as an emergency measure only [ I don't mean OUR hands ! ]

however , recent events have changed the position out of all recognition , a spanish company has set out to franchise small laundrettes around spain and their facilities suit both our needs and our pockets

Lavomatic Lavanderías Automáticas El lavado profesional al alcance de todos (http://www.lavomatic.es/instalaciones-lavomatic.html)

they seem largely to be in motorhoming areas , and mostly like a portakibin on a garage or carwash forecourt ; in any case somewhere to park from what I have seen

so if you want to have a go , punch in the satnav coordinates and follow instructions

just wish I had thought of the business model ....looks like a good one to me ...usual disclaimer

28-12-2011, 12:43
Thanks for the info.
We look forward to an expansion of the franchise over to Galicia and other out of the way areas.:boat:

kenspain
28-12-2011, 14:15
we have been wild camping in spain for more years than we care to remember , and the only thing that has ever forced us into a campsite has been the lack of laundrettes ...we regard hand washing as an emergency measure only [ I don't mean OUR hands ! ]

however , recent events have changed the position out of all recognition , a spanish company has set out to franchise small laundrettes around spain and their facilities suit both our needs and our pockets

Lavomatic Lavanderías Automáticas El lavado profesional al alcance de todos (http://www.lavomatic.es/instalaciones-lavomatic.html)

they seem largely to be in motorhoming areas , and mostly like a portakibin on a garage or carwash forecourt ; in any case somewhere to park from what I have seen

so if you want to have a go , punch in the satnav coordinates and follow instructions

just wish I had thought of the business model ....looks like a good one to me ...usual disclaimer

Hi Lebesset

Just make sure that if it is a service wash place just make sure you make a note of what you put in the wash we had one here and always something got lost :goodluck:

lebesset
28-12-2011, 14:20
no service wash , just a laundrette

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS