PDA

View Full Version : wild camping in scarborough

suemalc
30-12-2011, 08:25
hi does anybody know if you can still park overnight on the seafront in north bay scarborough thanks

pj66
30-12-2011, 08:39
we were in a hotel over xmas overlooking the north bay and there was a mh parked there for 3 nights in the same spot, oh btw, the parking is free until end of april

Amethyst
30-12-2011, 08:44
No problem at the moment.

But make the most of its going to be chaos for two years once Yorkshire water start again.

Rob

suemalc
30-12-2011, 09:06
we were in a hotel over xmas overlooking the north bay and there was a mh parked there for 3 nights in the same spot, oh btw, the parking is free until end of april

hi thanks we was there in the summer 23 mh/campers last count but council said they was going to try and stop it thanks malc

suemalc
30-12-2011, 09:08
No problem at the moment.

But make the most of its going to be chaos for two years once Yorkshire water start again.

Rob

hi Rob , thanks for that info we will do malc

Tbear
30-12-2011, 11:11
:offtopic:

What an opportunity for Yorkshire water to do something positive for us. Parking is already there and they are the people that do the water and sewage. Couple of electric points and we have a first class Aire de Service The motorhomes would tend to congregate there away from wherever it is we are not wanted and the council could make a few extra quid on the water and hookups. Take a bureaucrat with a bit of courage and vision to do it and we all know how plentiful they aren't

Richard

suemalc
30-12-2011, 11:21
:offtopic:

What an opportunity for Yorkshire water to do something positive for us. Parking is already there and they are the people that do the water and sewage. Couple of electric points and we have a first class Aire de Service The motorhomes would tend to congregate there away from wherever it is we are not wanted and the council could make a few extra quid on the water and hookups. Take a bureaucrat with a bit of courage and vision to do it and we all know how plentiful they aren't

Richard

hi Richard ,Its a great idea but sadly never happen shame about council ,,,, malc

Burtie
17-03-2012, 11:41
Well I suppose if they stopped parking on Scarborough front
which I have never had any problems with parking there
you could always head up to the moors where it's quieter at night

juliesdave
17-04-2012, 22:18
hi does anybody know if you can still park overnight on the seafront in north bay scarborough thanks good evening

you can park over night no prob..and all a long the sea front..be a ware of the rat wardens cumin round in the morn..ya ok up to 9 am then u have to pay

after 6 at nite its free i beleave ..

kimbowbill
30-04-2012, 15:38
i have never been there...
thanks for the information man...now i will definitely go...:)

Camp Stove (http://www.campstovepro.com)

reported as spam

jeffscarborough
30-04-2012, 18:25

Its free from October untill end of February

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS