PDA

View Full Version : Powys Car Parks

moonshadow
31-12-2011, 14:35
We visited the car park in Brecon where ther are parking spaces for motorhomes. A motorhomer there told us that Powys provedes motorhome spaces in all their car parks. Haven't tested it but here is a list I found on the internet http://www.jigrah.co.uk/mhpark/powys.pdf
Just wanted to 'put something back' having won a year's free membership. Hope it helps someone.:tongue:

grath
31-12-2011, 14:40
Good news and thanks for contributing:dance:

Admin
31-12-2011, 15:00
Thanks for that, I am in Powys at the moment.

Interesting for vans less than 16 foot 5 inches as well.

jann
31-12-2011, 16:14
We've used the car parks in welshpool in the past, no problems,

robjk
31-12-2011, 16:53
Brecon car park along side the river spent a few nights there last summer very quiet over night and a lovely spot to wake up in the morning.

Happy new year to you all

Rob

Nolly
31-12-2011, 18:51
A beautiful region of the UK, and motorhome friendly too.:welcome:

kangooroo
31-12-2011, 19:28
I've used most of them, including Rhayader and Hay-on-Wye too.

Sennybridge car park isn't part of the scheme and is best avoided unless you want to watch the rats play in the bushes at night and be woken early as the bottle banks are emptied, noisily.

mandrake
31-12-2011, 19:58
brecon is very motorhome friendly .and all that area for that matter . mind you i will say that we never found the authorities anti motorhome in south wales and we basicaly lived 2 years in our van in the south wales/ gower area ,ok there are some places that are not as friendly than others but on the whole they are ok . bridgend council are brill ,and openly allow use of ther car parks for a night .

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS