PDA

View Full Version : those insurancfe adverts

defitzi
26-01-2012, 13:13
:blah::wacko:THERE IS A CLATTER OF ADVERTS AT THE TOP OF THIS SECTION....ARE THEY HERE TO QUOTE MOTOPRHOMES OR....?
ONE IS A COMPARISON SITE...BUT IS IT FOR MOTORHOMES OR WHAT ? IF THEY DON'T DO M'HOMES CAMPER VANS THEN WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE AT ALL?
JUST ANOTHER THOUGHT...WHILE I AM HERE ALL COMPANIES I'VE CHECKED WANT TO KNOW IF i HAVE A CAR ? SOME EVEN INSIST HAVE ONE THOUGH WHY SINCE MY MILEAGE IS NOT VERY HIGH AND THE VAN DOES ALL I NEED? Some ACTUALLY insist on it EVEN THOUGH i OFFER A VERY LOW MILEAGE VERAGE but what is a SMALL campervan if not by way of being a car-people carrier mpV or whatever :drive:

like i just checked that advert for comparison and... "WE DO NOT DO NORTHERN IRELAND"
bLOODY DISCRIMNINATION., MANY OF MY FRIENDS WITH M'HOMES AND CAMPERS USE THIS SITE..IT'S ANOTHER BLOODY INSULT AND DISCRIMINATING i AM IN nORTHERN IRELAND THE PRESENCE OF THAT ADVERT INSULTS ME.

Sparks
26-01-2012, 15:28
I don't see any adverts :)

defitzi
27-01-2012, 12:09
I don't see any adverts :)
your name isn't rea;lly n elson then? ads are there all right

Sparks
27-01-2012, 12:51
No adverts while I'm looking at the page.
Maybe you should turn them off in your Settings if they insult you.

Douzeper
27-01-2012, 15:02
like i just checked that advert for comparison and... "WE DO NOT DO NORTHERN IRELAND"
bLOODY DISCRIMNINATION., MANY OF MY FRIENDS WITH M'HOMES AND CAMPERS USE THIS SITE..IT'S ANOTHER BLOODY INSULT AND DISCRIMINATING i AM IN nORTHERN IRELAND THE PRESENCE OF THAT ADVERT INSULTS ME.

I am in Northern Ireland too, it is hardly discriminating if the company doesn't want to cover NI then it doesn't, simple as. The majority of people on this forum are from GB so I would assume that's where the adverts are targeted. You are also a full member so turn the ads of in your account settings.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS