PDA

View Full Version : first post

jimmul
16-05-2007, 18:05
hi thought I would introduce myself, have been looking at the forum for a while now and found, the advice and wildsites very handy, Ilive in the Yorkshire dales, and have a ford transit chausson flash 03 unit which I got in 2006 and I'm enjoying using very much.
Hope I meet some of you on the road sometime,
Jimmul

16-05-2007, 18:55
hi thought I would introduce myself, have been looking at the forum for a while now and found, the advice and wildsites very handy, Ilive in the Yorkshire dales, and have a ford transit chausson flash 03 unit which I got in 2006 and I'm enjoying using very much.
Jimmul
hi & welcome to this lovely friendly site...samm :D

Trevor
16-05-2007, 19:28
Jimmul
Welcome jimmu enjoy and good luck ;)

rebbyvid
16-05-2007, 20:17
Jimmul
Welcome Jimmul
we were in you neck of the wood last bank holiday ---reat place
Rob

Nosha
30-05-2007, 17:35
Ah! Another Chausson owner... at last!!!!!!

Welcome, from a Welcome 70SL.

grath
30-05-2007, 18:05
Jimmul
Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the site!:)

autosleeper
30-05-2007, 20:27
Jimmul

Welcome Jummul, from another Yorkshire Lass & Lad. hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

jimmul
03-06-2007, 19:54
Thanks for the welcome, sorry but I'm a Scot living in the dales,but I appreciate the sentiment. Thought I had not seen any other Chausson owners.

Harley Dave
24-07-2007, 13:40
...Please will you fix it for me and stop this RUDDY RAIN :)

Cheers

Dave

jimmul
28-07-2007, 21:48
If only I could.........!

cipro
29-07-2007, 13:30
Jimmul

Hi Jimmul welcme:D

Nearly brought a chaussan flash but chose a cipro instead reason being dealership and I have had a CI before ( better the devil u now ) sometimes.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS