PDA

View Full Version : New pub stop over Wales

MORGANTHEMOON
19-02-2012, 18:51
I visited the white Hart pub in Llanddarog on the Cross hands to Camarthen road this weekend.
This could be added to the POI list.
The landlord Cain Coles openly welcomes customers to stay in his car park.
We stayed in the front car park opposite the church but he has a much bigger car park at the rear.
The pub has a micro brewery and they have plans to give tours later on.

The pub is an amazing place to visit with every room full of antiques and interesting items worth seeing.
This pub is family owned and run.
The meals, beer and cider is well worth sampling and you get a real warm welcome.
It's only a mile off the main duel carrageway so really handy.

We shall certainly be going back.

Have a look at the website and take the tour.

The White Hart (http://www.thebestpubinwales.co.uk/)

MORGANTHEMOON
19-02-2012, 18:53
Sorry
51 49 39 58 N 4 10 26 75 W

Canalsman
19-02-2012, 21:50

Added to the POI Downloads.

Regards

Chris

goodenough4u
05-03-2012, 20:18
were going on a three week wales tour this summer. i think this one will be on of our stops :beer:

Sharon the Cat
11-12-2013, 07:10
We stayed here last Friday night. Secure parking at the back between the brewery & the pub.

Beer & cider excellent, made on the premises with the water from their own well. We stocked up on "Welsh Moonshine" for Christmas presents too.

Cain & Marcus kindly let us fill our water tank in the morning (bit of a cock-up on my part). Our tea tasted fantastic all weekend. I can tell why the beer & cider are so moreish.

MORGANTHEMOON
11-12-2013, 07:22
We stayed here last Friday night. Secure parking at the back between the brewery & the pub.

Beer & cider excellent, made on the premises with the water from their own well. We stocked up on "Welsh Moonshine" for Christmas presents too.

Cain & Marcus kindly let us fill our water tank in the morning (bit of a cock-up on my part). Our tea tasted fantastic all weekend. I can tell why the beer & cider are so moreish.

It's good to have feedback from POIs you've posted.

Did you tell him you were part of the club?

Sharon the Cat
11-12-2013, 07:43
It's good to have feedback from POIs you've posted.

Did you tell him you were part of the club?

Yes, and I emailed a thank you this morning, confirming it with a link to the site.

We then went on to the Point Inn at Angle, another one of your recommendations. We really did have a fabulous weekend.

MORGANTHEMOON
11-12-2013, 07:58
Yes, and I emailed a thank you this morning, confirming it with a link to the site.

We then went on to the Point Inn at Angle, another one of your recommendations. We really did have a fabulous weekend.

I'm glad you enjoyed the 2 pubstops.

oldish hippy
11-12-2013, 10:22
well hey wont have far to go to get some more brew in if you get a meet there lol

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS