PDA

View Full Version : Only met one other member !

stormywalters
20-03-2012, 12:55
I`ve been a member for a year now and have to my knowledge only ever met and spoken to one other member. (MATILDA)

Having read several posts there are a few people I would like to meet. I have various reasons why but wont bother you with them or a long list of people.

So... who would you like to meet ? I will leave it up to you if you want to elaborate.

Be nice people PLEASE lets not let this end up in a fight thats not why I ask.

EG.... I would like to meet Phil, he looks like a very pleasant friendly person. He looks to me like he would be very patient with others. .

Sue ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

moonshadow
20-03-2012, 13:04
I`ve been a member for a year now and have to my knowledge only ever met and spoken to one other member. (MATILDA)

Having read several posts there are a few people I would like to meet. I have various reasons why but wont bother you with them or a long list of people.

So... who would you like to meet ? I will leave it up to you if you want to elaborate.

Be nice people PLEASE lets not let this end up in a fight thats not why I ask.

EG.... I would like to meet Phil, he looks like a very pleasant friendly person. He looks to me like he would be very patient with others. .

Sue ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep an eye on Southern Frosties for a meet, Arundel is on the cards!

vindiboy
20-03-2012, 14:21
When is Arundel likely to happen, I would like to go to that one Please ?

moonshadow
20-03-2012, 16:06
When is Arundel likely to happen, I would like to go to that one Please ?

Go to Southern Frosties and put it on there, it has all gone quiet!!

Bigpeetee
20-03-2012, 16:16
I've met Grath & his wife Kath, lovely people. As far as I know, they're the only ones!!

Millie
20-03-2012, 16:17
There was talk of the Southern Frosties having a meet at Hayling Island this weekend but that has all fizzled out as it seemed a bit expensive. The next time we are at Hayling Island I will let you know Sue so that we can meet up.

Are you a member of the Camping and Caravanning club? They are holding a meet at Fort Widley, Portsmouth this weekend which we are going to.

Neckender
20-03-2012, 16:30
I've met Old Arthur, and Canalsman.

John.

kimbowbill
20-03-2012, 16:54
Ive met, Phil, DT Dog, Lotty, Rubbertramp, Cool jules, Squibby, TBear, Donkey too,Canalsman, Beemer, Big Bopper, kernrowprickles, Grath and Kath, Basildog, Whitevanwoman, Chrissie, Kellyjohn, Firefox, Channa, i think thats it, sorry if have missed anyone out, only a problem with one but i wont go into that, they are all really nice people and the sort i like to associatie with,

Rubbertramp
20-03-2012, 17:09
Ive met, Phil, DT Dog, Lotty, Rubbertramp, Cool jules, Squibby, TBear, Donkey too,Canalsman, Beemer, Big Bopper, kernrowprickles, Grath and Kath, Basildog, Whitevanwoman, Chrissie, Kellyjohn, Firefox, i think thats it, sorry if have missed anyone out, only a problem with one but i wont go into that,

Yeah, sorry about that. I'll return your fishnet tights as soon as I can....didn't think you'd miss em!

Old_Arthur
20-03-2012, 17:33
Ive met, Phil, DT Dog, Lotty, Rubbertramp, Cool jules, Squibby, TBear, Donkey too,Canalsman, Beemer, Big Bopper, kernrowprickles, Grath and Kath, Basildog, Whitevanwoman, Chrissie, Kellyjohn, Firefox, i think thats it, sorry if have missed anyone out, only a problem with one but i wont go into that, they are all really nice people and the sort i like to associatie with,

???? you didn't even make reserves andrew :scared::lol-053:

kimbowbill
20-03-2012, 17:58
OMG of course, the lovely Channa, so sorry pal, how could i forget, slap my behind with a wet kipper lol

kimbowbill
20-03-2012, 18:00
Yeah, sorry about that. I'll return your fishnet tights as soon as I can....didn't think you'd miss em!

yeah you'd bettter, you can keep the whip n chains, wont be needing them again, ouch oooch ouch lol :dance:

Old_Arthur
20-03-2012, 18:25
OMG of course, the lovely Channa, so sorry pal, how could i forget, slap my behind with a wet kipper again lol

i swore on oath to him i'd never mention that :dance:

Canalsman
20-03-2012, 18:29
... slap my behind with a wet kipper lol

There's a vision :)

Firefox
20-03-2012, 18:33
I've met all the people Jen has apart from Grath, And not forgetting also Kangooroo, Mrs Basildog, Oldish Hippy, Millie, Big Millie, Billy, Ourglenard, nbrown, Polly, MOS, Rebbyvid, Pioneer, Tresrickay, zeezee16, Viktor, Chrissy, appache2, Grandwanderer, herbenny, windancer, mustardseed, dee and alanb, n8rbos and di, moonshadow555, and flyby.

Sorry if I missed someone out!

Rubbertramp
20-03-2012, 18:53
I've met all the people Jen has apart from Grath, And not forgetting also Kangooroo, Mrs Basildog, Oldish Hippy, Millie, Big Millie, Billy, Ourglenard, nbrown, Polly, MOS, Rebbyvid, Pioneer, Tresrickay, zeezee16, Viktor, Chrissy, appache2, Grandwanderer, herbenny, windancer, mustardseed, dee and alanb, n8rbos and di, moonshadow555, and flyby.

Sorry if I missed someone out!

Talking of which has anyone seen or heard from Glen (ourglenard) recently? He didn't turn up to the Stonehenge meet and his profile says he hasn't been active since the 8th of February.....he's usually quite an active member.

jennyp19
20-03-2012, 19:01
Not met anyone yet who is a member of the forum yet - not likely to as, everything's packed :dance: we are going a travellin tomorrow - unless anyone is heading down south Spain maybe Portugal, then back up through France & heading to Poland roughly in June, who knows, but give us a wave if you see our green self build sprinter.

lotty
20-03-2012, 20:25
I've been on a couple of meets now so have met Jen (kimbowbill), Grath (Graham and kath), DTdog, Beemer, Phil, cooljules, kellyjohn, firefox, basildog, Squiby, rubbertramp, donkie too, mustardseed, canalsman, tclarkie.

There are a few members from Stoke on here so it would be good to put faces to their names too as thats where I am.

toxicturtle
20-03-2012, 20:30
Met Mr n Mrs Guernsey Donkey in Stornoway by chance as he admired the sleek lines o the Turtle and rab n his mrs.

Ste
20-03-2012, 22:17
Not met anyone either, I was up for Bugsworth but it clashes with work. But I'm all over Scotland as always, hopefully one of the convoys too. Just look out for a all white transit stealth van with a very nuts brown terrier in the passenger seat.

kimbowbill
21-03-2012, 05:49
I have met loads of them and around half are not safe to be out without their mum !
The other half are just barking mad !
Great bunch of people

pfft, you belong in both halfs :dance:

Neckender
21-03-2012, 06:12
There are a few members from Stoke on here so it would be good to put faces to their names too as thats where I am.[/QUOTE]

Here's my mug shot Lotty,

John (Plug from the bash st kids)

moonshadow
21-03-2012, 09:04
I have met loads of them and around half are not safe to be out without their mum !
The other half are just barking mad !
Great bunch of people

I presume you include yourself in one of these groups!

channa
21-03-2012, 09:32
Old Arthur (proper bloke) kimbowbill ( our Jen lovely lass) and billi and missus..( who shared a glass of red top couples).....

Channa

whitevanwoman
21-03-2012, 09:48
I've met the folk who've said they've met me... I'm rubbish with names but I tend to remember dogs, so I've met Henry and Keisha, Neo and Ciara, and Wittman. And I seem to remember a little terrier at Ribblehead at New Year?

I'm hoping to meet up with Teffy sometime over Easter, and am going to a music festival with Firefox on Easter Sat. I'm hoping to meet up with Kangooroo for a night together in the Lake District in May.

I'd really like to meet up with Oldish Hippy but as we are at completely different ends of the country, I don't know when that might happen.

donkey too
21-03-2012, 10:39
OMG of course, the lovely Channa, so sorry pal, how could i forget, slap my behind with a wet kipper lol

ooo! Yes please... You are naughty, but I do like you.:have fun:

channa
21-03-2012, 12:24
Leon tends to be remembered far than me

A) he is a cute little chap.
B) I have an aversion to copulate with peoples leg, unlike Leon...rules are there aren't any especially if the prospective victim has a pulse.

Another cucumber sandwich reverand?

Channa

Rubbertramp
21-03-2012, 18:17
I've met some great friends via this website......Firefox, Donkey too, Flyby, Kimbowbill, Basildog, to name but a few. All of them turned out to be nicer people in real life than I'd imagined from reading their posts.

I'm looking forward to one day meeting Old Arthur, Maingate,and Dezi....or Compo, Clegg and Foggy as I like to think of them...along with Whitevanwoman and Sean Rua, Northerner and Martian Tom...what ever happened to him?

whitevanwoman
21-03-2012, 19:16
I've met some great friends via this website......Firefox, Donkey too, Flyby, Kimbowbill, Basildog, to name but a few. All of them turned out to be nicer people in real life than I'd imagined from reading their posts.

I'm looking forward to one day meeting Old Arthur, Maingate,and Dezi....or Compo, Clegg and Foggy as I like to think of them...along with Whitevanwoman and Sean Rua, Northerner and Martian Tom...what ever happened to him?

Well, you know where I am, if you're passing...

Old_Arthur
21-03-2012, 19:44

that's nice RT,we are out and about most weekend's if your ever north give us a shout :dance: your always welcome to park up for a few days or what ever up here with us

as for MT i think he had problems that the forum only made worse??

Rubbertramp
21-03-2012, 20:03
that's nice RT,we are out and about most weekend's if your ever north give us a shout :dance: your always welcome to park up for a few days or what ever up here with us (that also goes for anybody who has to lay up in yorkshire area to do repairs or mot ect)

as for MT i think he had problems that the forum only made worse??

I'll be cycling down the Yorkshire coastline sometime in May...will give you a shout...I suppose I'll have to buy the first round?.....Proper job!

whitevanwoman
21-03-2012, 20:32
Let me know when you'll be in Redcar / Saltburn area, might be able to meet up there

Rubbertramp
21-03-2012, 21:47
Righty - ho kid....That's after Middlesborough isn't it?....might need a drink after pedalling through there....just what I've heard :scared:

oldish hippy
21-03-2012, 22:29
I've met the folk who've said they've met me... I'm rubbish with names but I tend to remember dogs, so I've met Henry and Keisha, Neo and Ciara, and Wittman. And I seem to remember a little terrier at Ribblehead at New Year?

I'm hoping to meet up with Teffy sometime over Easter, and am going to a music festival with Firefox on Easter Sat. I'm hoping to meet up with Kangooroo for a night together in the Lake District in May.

I'd really like to meet up with Oldish Hippy but as we are at completely different ends of the country, I don't know when that might happen.

well hoping i can make it up to buxworth but dependent on how i am and it a long haul for my little bus but will do it if i up to it and it can not be as chilly as stonehenge can it {anyone got temp that can be expected} will split journey up as driving for more than hour at time give my back gip. I would put my name down as cant be sure of making it ,don't want to take up a space that can be taken by others. Will find a bus shelter to park mine in if i do come or find someone with a big bus then park mine in there garage lol {yes it will fit} ienjoyed stonehenge just a shame i wasnt fit as i like to be did meet some very nice people when there apart from the few who wanted to put eeyore on the fire to warm it up {only joking}

p/s
Forgot to put order in for coffee if i make it black strong no sugar please i will need at least one may be two before i sociable {not lumppy like at stone henge lol}there is a photo someone took of lummpy coffe havent seen it it about somewhere

Old_Arthur
22-03-2012, 06:21
I'll be cycling down the Yorkshire coastline sometime in May...will give you a shout...I suppose I'll have to buy the first round?.....Proper job!
and last round :dance: when you have your route planned let us know but we are in turkey from the 23rd of may

donkey too
22-03-2012, 06:53

I can remember a few old dogs that I've met over time.:lol-049::lol-049:

oldish hippy
22-03-2012, 06:56
Bruce hope you are feeling better well next time you in worle let us know i find you and say hello

clarkpeacock
22-03-2012, 07:34
Not met anyone from these forums yet but keep an eye out for me.
Ordinary looking guy

moonshadow
22-03-2012, 07:46
Not met anyone from these forums yet but keep an eye out for me.
Ordinary looking guy 4826

You'll be easy to spot with that description! But I think the Hobby might give you away. If we ever meet another face to face we will introduce ourselves.

clarkpeacock
22-03-2012, 07:52
You'll be easy to spot with that description! But I think the Hobby might give you away. If we ever meet another face to face we will introduce ourselves.

Look forward to it. Shame Tintern isn't happening at Easter as the alernatives at Arundel and Hayling are a bit far away as we need to be close to home in case of teenager emergencies at the moment! We will probably head to the Forest of Dean for a couple of nights anyway.

Rubbertramp
22-03-2012, 17:43
and last round :dance:

You'll only be having two beers that day then?:cheers:

Old_Arthur
22-03-2012, 18:34
You'll only be having two beers that day then?:cheers:

coorrrect :dance: unless another member turns up that is :cheers:

maingate
22-03-2012, 19:13
If you are meeting Old Arthur, bring plenty of money.

He will blame his bad memory for forgetting his wallet but he is basically a tight Yorkswhire git. :cheers:

Old_Arthur
22-03-2012, 19:52
If you are meeting Old Arthur, bring plenty of money.

He will blame his bad memory for forgetting his wallet but he is basically a tight Yorkswhire git. :cheers:

aup lamegate i resemble that remark :mad: guess where i'll be tomorrow and saturday night at 1.30 a pint yee arr pardner

maingate
22-03-2012, 21:04
aup lamegate i resemble that remark :mad: guess where i'll be tomorrow and saturday night at 1.30 a pint yee arr pardner

Well thanks for inviting me Deputy Dawg. :(

Although I couldn't afford another weekend with you, I am not made of money.:cheers:

If you have a conscience you may feel better when I tell you that I cannot make it anyway. My kitchen mixer tap is broken and I have removed it. Plus all the cushions are going in tomorrow for re-covering.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS