PDA

View Full Version : Gunthorpe, Nottinghamshire, stopover

MichaelU
06-04-2012, 16:14
Lowdhams caravans offer a free overnight stopover with electricity available.

They are quite a good dealership for new motorhomes too and I confess to a liking for browsing for new vehicles and new ideas.

The Nottingham web page is copied below and the free parking which is gated is bottom right of the photo.

Nottinghamshire Motorhomes, Campers and Caravans for sale :: Lowdhams Leisure World (http://www.lowdhams.com/locations/nottingham)

5 minutes walk away is the Trentside Unicorn pub alongside the river, restaurant too.

grath
06-04-2012, 16:26
I didn't think much of their part exchange price, it was the lowest I received anywhere.:rolleyes2:

travelling phil
18-03-2013, 22:31
I stayed for the night at Lowdhams 2 weeks ago - all you have to do is ring the main site number and the receptionist books you into the rally field - there is no pressure to look around the showroom etc - you should try to be there for 6pm when they close but if you are going to be late let the lady know and she arranges to pass the key to the on site security guard. You get free electric hook up and there is drinking water available - site is secure at night you have a keys to the gates. Its about a ten minute walk to Gunthorpe and a really decent pub in the village which is next to the river trent.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS